PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 667668669670671··· 161716181619

Azarija's AvatarAzarija
I'M SCREAMING SO LOUDLY I WOULD WAKE UP ALL THE HOUSE Just were with my wife GhostHaunter in discord and joking it would be nice if we had melan in one day And i decided to delta that one place i had specials 3 times a row AND THEN SHE MY FIRST MELAN DELTA OF MY FAVOURITE POKEMON HOW TO BREATHE
Ghost-delta collector, always open to PM! Avatar by this amazing artist! Only for my personal use
GhostHaunter's AvatarGhostHaunter

QUOTE originally posted by Azarija

I'M SCREAMING SO LOUDLY I WOULD WAKE UP ALL THE HOUSE Just were with my wife GhostHaunter in discord and joking it would be nice if we had melan in one day And i decided to delta that one place i had specials 3 times a row AND THEN SHE MY FIRST MELAN DELTA OF MY FAVOURITE POKEMON HOW TO BREATHE
SO, WE GOT BOTH OF THEM :DDD
Score: 10767
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

What a gorgeous looking lady! Congratulations!
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Akua's AvatarAkua

congrats! :D delta melans are the best!
✮☆✮
x Collecting x
× 138 / 1000
× 11 / 1000
× 0 / 1000
I love to see delta melans. They are so good and precious, and I'm so happy you got to experience that.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Honestly i dont really like ground delta, but on this melan it complement somewhat well her eyes :o congrats! Idk if you'll evolve her, but Im sure she would be gorgeous as a mega banette too!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
I was literally just complaining about not getting any specials so far today 🤣
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
faeiri's Avatarfaeiri
i um. if you asked me to pick a least favorite nature it would be hers lol, but i think i'm getting attached to her anyway??? task failed successfully first melan at >3k eggs, and also my first melan in over a year! luckily i used the bug z-crystal instead of the poison one so i can switch to another saved chain, although...i need to Think first......

she also has 2 brothers!

i saw the sparklies but hit the wrong button instead of print screen lol
Fa11enAnge1's AvatarFa11enAnge1
2nd in the hunt for a living dex for me and gf.
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
Hi, Im new here, to this thread at least. But for good reason, I finally hatched my first ever melan! And He's also a Halloween Melan too! I'm soo happy :)
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +6,713,410
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelGhost
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
  • Home
  • Shop
  • Raffle
  • Type Race
Collecting:
Most Megastones
Special & Regular Ghost Deltas
CREDSART
I sell various S/A, deltas, PFQ mon, and legendaries. Plus Summon Swaps & Shelter searches
Visit my raffle Who knows, you might win something ;)
Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 667668669670671··· 161716181619

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page