PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 664665666667668··· 686687688

Genius's AvatarGenius
Just hatched this boyo who is super cute!! Was only doing this hunt as a gift to convince a friend to join the game, so worth it now!!
Credit for avatar to CatEnergetic
Rosierre's AvatarRosierre
I have had internet problems since this morning, so when this baby hatched I didn't even notice it because of the lag xD. This is my second melan, I will hatch the rest of the eggs and finish the hunt <3
Avatar: Official Tokyo Ghoul Art
Dhejavu's AvatarDhejavu
3rd melan baby pumpkin (hatched on rus) Going to Jubi ♡
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
I honestly don't know what I'm happier about the fact I've got a early mela on a hunt that was a mela hunt or the fact it's a quirk & from my own pair. I really do love the colour scheme for mela Nincada <3
× 46
Buying G.Orbs @ 70zc each or swapping other summons for them in my shop I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone I long for that feeling to not feel at all The higher I get, the lower I'll sink I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim
code-hercules background Icon by Syre
I have hatched so many eggs today. Finally got the 1st melan of the 4 I need!
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk
Førbidden's AvatarFørbidden
Very last party of the Day, I'm out of eggs xD Number 2 out of 7, I believe.
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
This is the third one. This is the third girl. ARE YOU FRICKIN' KIDDING ME. Can I PLEASE. GEt. ONE. BOY? @Sally MALEn.

Shop || LF Naughty NO PMs Ask in thread/Labeled Trades only!

As a Queer Chinese-American Girl, I am NOT privileged enough to feel safe around police. I cannot in good conscience support the oppressive system we have now. It’s not “political”, it’s basic human rights.

All Lives won’t truly Matter until #BlackLivesMatter. #Change #Reformation #AllCopsSuck!!

NatsNeko's AvatarNatsNeko
Jolly little boi~
Avatar is official HM game art. HM © Natsume
mikandee's Avatarmikandee
how is there a third melan my chain just passed 1k i-- qwq
i'm buying red soul dew! please check my about me for more info c: 🍊 joint trade shop: 500+ breeding pairs, custom pair hunts, s/a/d, shiny charm lending and more~ 🍎🍏 joint art shop: please check this out!! saki does baits, i do felines/canines/pokemon/simple animals, and hollo will draw anything with a reference!!
Dhejavu's AvatarDhejavu
Cute Ziggy (*^^*)

Pages: 123··· 664665666667668··· 686687688

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page