PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 608609610611612··· 161716181619

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

i can't tell if i want to be annoyed since nidoran is one of the only pokemon who's gender matters for more than aesthetics (i wanted a girl), or if i want to be really, really happy that i woke up to this after 4 months of nothing
Guessing Sally saw your post in TPBM about shinies and decided to make up for it lol. Congrats, ^-^
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
Lv. 7 — 158 / 169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceBug
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
C H I L D She's UFT :o
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
was suffering a heck of a drought and then BOOM 5th slot SAW THE SPARKLES, GOT THE BIRD. Not at all the right bird, but I got the bird. Gonne keep going for a naughty boy. Both parents are naughty. With everstones Sinistea flashbacks All in the party were bred by me, 3/6 were naughty the other three were lonely, bashful, and... well, this one. what the HECK SALLY AND WITHOUT SEI TOO. STILL SALTY Edit: That's unfortunate.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
♥️
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Burmy's AvatarBurmy
Back to 'vee!
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent

QUOTE originally posted by Maleficent

Not at all the right bird, but I got the bird. Gonne keep going for a naughty boy. Both parents are naughty. With everstones Sinistea flashbacks
again, suffering from another drought (+25 eggs more than last time) OH MY GOD? THAT'S TWICE IN ONE DAY?? And I was gonna be like "maybe i'll use a crystal tomorrow" should I try for another or quit while I'm ahead lol I don't think I had this much luck since the first time I hunted grass goats oh my god what is going on EDIT: HE HATES THE OCEAN TOO.
GengarTheGr8's AvatarGengarTheGr8

Not at all the right bird, but I got the bird. Gonne keep going for a naughty boy. Both parents are naughty. With everstones Sinistea flashbacks
again, suffering from another drought (+25 eggs more than last time) OH MY GOD? THAT'S TWICE IN ONE DAY?? And I was gonna be like "maybe i'll use a crystal tomorrow" should I try for another or quit while I'm ahead lol I don't think I had this much luck since the first time I hunted grass goats oh my god what is going on
In my opinion you should keep going. If you used a crystal, shiny charm, etc. that lasts one day you should make the most of it. And you've got nothing to loose right?

My shop

Random GIF

Made by AudreyC27

Badges

The phantom dojo badge
The badge of sadl's gym
Avatar made by RileyFaulley. Pokesona created by yours truley.
schleifi's Avatarschleifi
What a good girl!
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
Aust's AvatarAust
I'm beginning to think Noismog might need to be nerfed? How many of these babies are hatching under 1000eggs lol
Nidoran's AvatarNidoran
Number 2 in this long chain, and on a Sei day! <3

Pages: 123··· 608609610611612··· 161716181619

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page