PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 406407408409410··· 161716181619

Vorn's AvatarVorn
Um... Wasn't expecting to finish this hunt so soon xD Now I don't know what to do xD
~ Avatar made by me ~
Frosmoth's AvatarFrosmoth
4th party of the day \o/
Signature credit: Chary. PFQ Avatar was created by Noctis of my OC for my use only!
Lv. 100 — +2,028,802
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugGrass
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Hatched this bab during rus yesterday. Funny Story. I'm everstone breeding for a Sour natured sewaddle for a hunt order and checking every egg I get from the shelter. I've been outbred by timid and sobble who are nature breeding sweet sewaddle. Uses daycare...still ends up getting a sweet natured sewaddle. Like no! I've been avoiding those eggs like the plague. Why do you do this to me. But at least I got another melan before 7k. This is melan number 2 on the search for a sour melan.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Seastar's AvatarSeastar
After six days and no shinies.. I am surprised with this bab! Please give her a click, she's going mega! :)
skylucario's Avatarskylucario

QUOTE originally posted by Seastar

After six days and no shinies.. I am surprised with this bab! Please give her a click, she's going mega! :)
you are literally steve (hover sei’s icon)
all sprites clickable. ^ icon drawn by me. 129
Seastar's AvatarSeastar

QUOTE originally posted by skylucario

QUOTE originally posted by Seastar

you are literally steve (hover sei’s icon)
I am thankful even Steve gets a shiny :D
Zephyrlan's AvatarZephyrlan
I'm crying. I was just about to leave the house and I was sad that I wouldn't be able to utilize the rest of the 17% Sei and .... omg he's male and the nature I was breeding for. I'm crying.
uAvatar by MoonPaw Formerly known as kutani
annador's Avatarannador

QUOTE originally posted by kutani

I'm crying. I was just about to leave the house and I was sad that I wouldn't be able to utilize the rest of the 17% Sei and .... omg he's male and the nature I was breeding for. I'm crying.
What a good boy!!! Big congrats kutani! <3
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
skiddo's Avatarskiddo

QUOTE originally posted by kutani

Congrats! What a delightful name for a delightful boy <3
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official

Pages: 123··· 406407408409410··· 161716181619

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page