PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 404405406407408··· 161116121613

Vorn's AvatarVorn
4th of this chain:
annador's Avatarannador
Excuse me??? WHat are youuu??? I knew I was having really good shiny luck on this chain but my god shes early. ;A;
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by annador

Excuse me??? WHat are youuu??? I knew I was having really good shiny luck on this chain but my god shes early. ;A;
ayyyyyyy, welcome to the melan ayeren club! o/ she's a beaut!
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
I just hatched her and I'm like, about to cry ;-; Early Kit baby, and my favorite nature (which I wasn't breeding for like how??) she's perfect
annador's Avatarannador

QUOTE originally posted by Dolorosa

I just hatched her and I'm like, about to cry ;-; Early Kit baby, and my favorite nature (which I wasn't breeding for like how??) she's perfect
Seeing Kitsu babus always makes me happy! Glad my child has another long lost relative. <3 //edit A friend pointed out to me, if you trace the mothers father, it actually is related to my melan :'D
Eveningkind's AvatarEveningkind
I love Sableye so much uuuu
✞ Ev ✞ ✞ They/Them ✞ Journal Shop Collecting
Fightinium Fragment

Fightinium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Fightinium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
credits
BackgroundCode ✦ Forum Icon made by TheMetalHiro! This signature is custom made for @Eveningkind and is not free to use.
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
I DID THE THING!!!! At long last I honestly didn't think he be here so soon after resuming my chain
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Vorn's AvatarVorn
Omg Luna, congrats, looks great :D
Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

I DID THE THING!!!! At long last I honestly didn't think he be here so soon after resuming my chain
omg soooo pretty. <3 congrats!
Currently buying: × 238 / 500 × 22 / 400 Avatar by Breepi Signature by AnkokuFlare
Azarija's AvatarAzarija

My very long crying

It was definitely the worst hunt of my life. He was supposed to be easy melan for sale, but after 3 thousand in the chain i start think that something goes wrong, so hatch it already became a matter of principle. I suffered with this hunt for several months, being the only person who hunts them, when I started in the shelter there was not a single egg at all. I thought I would die before I see him, this is the fourth torkoal melan on the site and now I can understand why, hatching it was terrible. I hate his appearance, but I love him. p.s A funny fact, the money from the sale of this melan should have helped me become an arceus, but during its hatching I practically became without a sale. p.s.s i really dont know, should i sell him or not.
Ghost-delta collector, always open to PM! Avatar by this amazing artist! Only for my personal use

Pages: 123··· 404405406407408··· 161116121613

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page