PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 363364365366367··· 162816291630

So many people hatching Melans today! I regret not resuming kyogre today!
× 10 / 250
I shall let the rain fall for eternity
SilverFeyX's AvatarSilverFeyX
Q-Q congratulations! You deserve her so much ^-^ Congratulations to everyone else too ^-^
Send me any unwanted sweet hearts, easter eggs and normal gems! Please Collecting: (and maybe GS Balls!)
41/???
3/???
2/???
Profile pic thing made by me
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
Third bab this chain, second melan today.
ohush's Avatarohush
was complaining that it's sei day and i've only gotten 2 shinies... sally made me eat my words :P
alien713's Avataralien713
I'm crying. I'm screaming. First and totally unexpected melan. My first melan. First melan. Last adopted egg from shelter. 14/480. I... I just don't know what to say. There is only one problem - I don't really like Wurmple. I don't like my first melan. I don't know what to do - to keep or to sell her, to evolve or not, to dex to friends and people or not. I love her and at the same time want her to be another pokemon (Aron, for example...). I love her and want to sell her at the same time. I don't know what to do with her and what I fell. She is my first melan...
I always love and prefer sour-eating pokemon c: English isn't my first language, please excuse me for my mistakes Avatar done by me.
Dragoncake's AvatarDragoncake
the boy is finally here
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
Yesterday - Z Crystal and nothing Today: Sally you are killing me xD
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
reaperkun's Avatarreaperkun
ahhhhh #4..... i just woke up and hatched the eggies and UH!!!!! too bad i didnt catch a gif of it hatching, but i'm super sdfghygfds
Snowbell's AvatarSnowbell
reaperKUN same lol. I just woke up and hatched to get my first Spheal ;-;
shyshy's Avatarshyshy
I got this little guy when I woke up at 4am and thought might as well hatch the eggs real quick, he's my first melan!

Pages: 123··· 363364365366367··· 162816291630

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page