PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 361362363364365··· 161516161617

Omg... all I wanted was to hatch a shiny or albino delta x.x And it hatched as DRAGON delta!? I’m so sorry, Trebor! ;.;

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Item "Wishing Stone" not found on line 6

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][size=7]Avatar is made by BananaLizard. Shop banner made by Sunshine Lady. >>>> [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/171400/Keira-s-Little-Hideout-U-C/post/3800133]My Journal[/url] <<<<[/size] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/63336/Keira-s-Little-Corner-open][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Keira_Lorelei/Art/IMG_1485.JPG[/img][/url] [progress="[inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000"][inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000 [item=Wishing Stone][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [progress="[inventory=Water gem]/3200"][inventory=Water gem]/3200 [item=Water gem][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [/center]
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
That's such a perfect Delta typing for him, he looks stunning, congrats!!
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Keira, look at it this way - you got a shiny and an albino delta, in one egg x3 Congrats <33
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Thank you very much! I’m still shaking, I... I don’t know what to do with it. I’m too afraid to take offers on it x.x
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
Nice 2 awesome hatches I'm drooling over the dragon delta
For my shop click here
Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
congrats on the dragon melan so pretty <3 and congrats to canine too on the pretty birb those are some pretties babies x3

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 13 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
Gartacus's AvatarGartacus
@Keira hatches like this literally set the bar on the site. possibly the #1 coolest I’ve ever seen! congrats!
Cele's AvatarCele
Congrats on the melans, y'all. I really must say that Vulpix is rather strikingly gorgeous.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
I was looking at the summary of my last shiny and noticed it was 138/3kwhatever and I was like, "Heh. The next one ends in 9. Watch it be a melan AND a girl." Welp. Here's hoping a malen comes soon.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

AngstPrince's AvatarAngstPrince
i wasnt expecting a melan this early, and it's not the right nature but baby boy
icon - by sjoran

Pages: 123··· 361362363364365··· 161516161617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page