PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 16121613161416151616··· 169616971698

Pestilence420's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPestilence420
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
was not expecting a melan outta this I was just hatching them for the v~wave... I now want the full line 😭
Score: 0
MKInfinite's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMKInfinite
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnge+.png
15 minutes left of my z crystal too! This completes the line, I'm satisfied and as soon as the TR is done I can go back to working on my dex lol
Arahkan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngArahkan
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
Please bare with me, this is important. Makabe. I know you're sleeping right now, but I hope seeing this will start your day off with the biggest of smiles. This hatched so much sooner than I thought it would have. I even gave myself extra time just in case. I know you don't like celebrating your birthday, but I wanted to do something nice for you this year, something special, so you know just how much I appreciate everything you do for me. I also happened to know this little babe has been on your hunt list for a while now! You make my days so much brighter by just being you. You're my big, dinosaur enjoying, anime watching, mecha loving goofball. And I wouldn't have you any other way. I couldn't have asked for a better best friend. Thank you so much for everything. Happy very early Birthday! ♡
| Code |
Juku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJuku
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb.png
I lowkey feel bad for following up the post before me with such an ordinary "waow melan" post, haha; apologies!!
Another early surprise Melan!! This is easily the most Melans I've gotten from a Type Race, haha! ^v^ Don't think I'll get another one before the day is over, but you never know!! Managed to hatch this cutie before I got even a single Shiny, haha! ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

VEGGIE's Avatarhypermode-12.pngVEGGIE
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
hatched a lil cutie but she's sour so she's not fit for the order. she will be up for trade and my hunt continues! edit: order complete!
veggieㅤ|ㅤshe / themㅤ|ㅤnaughty

always looking for white belts hoarder of impidimps, soon kubfu.
journal toyhousesecretcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W / forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm / pagedoll @reversedkraken on th / header @xvanyx on da
Sari's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSari
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Sooo I just gotta share my beatiful perfect girl twins with you <333 Look at them!! Both female, both timid, both from my daycare ahhhhh they are so perfect I'm still so so happy <333 And twins on top of that!! I love them so much <3 This type race has been nothing like any before and won't be like any in the future I bet XD Started the race with four melans on day one, then got every day besides Tuesday another melan, three just yesterday and one more with my very first egg today?! Totaling up to 11 melans in a span of 7 day?!?! I'm absolutely flabbergasted :o
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: summon_cel.png for 15zc/each summon_mol.pngsummon_ent.png for 20zc/each summon_tpg.png for 180kcr each It's fine to just send a trade :)
SilverFeyX's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSilverFeyX
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
Got a type race melan! Second self hatched melan. I really just wanted more shinies and albinos for dp-
Send me any unwanted sweet hearts, easter eggs and normal gems! Please Type race score: 2815 Collecting: (and maybe GS Balls + gracidea seeds!)
summon_mew.png61/???
summon_jir.png68/???
summon_tko.png128/???
Profile pic thing made by me
Fuecoco's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFuecoco
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
oh wow, getting a delta melan sandile has taken SOOOO long, i'm glad he's an electric type i think i might have a delta melan from each line of the crocodile pokemon now, not sure if i'm missing any
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp = my cat
JUSTICEBEETLE's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJUSTICEBEETLE
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png
omg i did it i did it i got a delta spider
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal normal.png TYPE RACE SCORE: 7,183 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Cledànio's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCledànio
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

Huh Chris are you sure you post this pokemon in right thread? It's totally normal one!!! JK AHAHA Congrats on delta spider!!

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

summon_mun.png0/550 Buying at 20
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Xenomorph on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; dragon.png 7789

Pages: 123··· 16121613161416151616··· 169616971698

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page