PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 16101611161216131614··· 166316641665

cawvidae's Avatarhypermode-12.pngcawvidae
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
a cute little TR baby!! my lil grubby girl ❤❤
icon is of my oc!! for my use only. by vilikitte on ToyHouse! :) Shop!
Score: 5197
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
BearlyZeke's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBearlyZeke
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
I think Sally is being nice to me after the awful week I've had... I'm not complaining. 😂
1093/16/14/0 -~-~- Highlight rare genders in the Shelter with THIS code! ♥ UPDATED on 23/May/2024 -~-~-
GhostHaunter's AvatarGhostHaunter
arceus.pngc.png
Second kitten in chain :D
Score: 4200
mandomimir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmandomimir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
woah, it's been a hot minute since i've hatched a TR melan :Y hatched this one relatively early too at about 652 eggs! edit: S...SECOND MELAN? FOR WHY? FOR HOW??? girl these squids got me GAGGED they saw how stressed out i was with galarian yamask and took pity on me edit 2 electric boogaloo: ....so anyway, picture this. i'm getting dinner ready when i just so happen to catch pokerus. i go "oh boy here we go". i'm getting my clicks in, frantically exp locking the lv.50s in my free fields, hatching eggs that seem to be ready to pop the moment i put em in my party. i start breaking into a bit of a sweat because i'm losing field space FAST. i dump some newly hatched mons and think "huh. that's a weird looking baltoy" .....that makes my second random lab melan ever and my 3rd melan today

J ‖ he/they ‖ 25 ‖ illustrator

[quiet nature / dry pref]
d.pngq.png7.pngq.pngf.pnga.png electric.png Score: 16863
S/A/M shop free fields / dexing art journal credits

credits

✦code @RAINB0W ✦all forum art (avatar,signature,etc.) by me ✦TR banner by @CaptainNessbot ✦divider from Cute Kawaii Resources
EstherGamer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEstherGamer
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
I was SO not expecting to hatch a melan during the type race, but then he just appears??? As the first special of the day?!
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprites by me)
Juku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJuku
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by mandomimir

(Snip!)
Oh my God, haha! Congrats on all of the Melans & especially on that Random Chance Lab Melan at the end there!! Absolutely excellent!! ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

mandomimir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmandomimir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Juku

Oh my God, haha! Congrats on all of the Melans & especially on that Random Chance Lab Melan at the end there!! Absolutely excellent!! ^v^
thank you sm, Juku!! c: i'm still stunlocked abt it and honestly with those three, i've probably used up all my RNG luck for the forseeable future LOL (also, congrats on your melan phanpy, EstherGamer!! :D i'm glad you were able to hatch somethin extra special this TR!)
Sandslash666's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSandslash666
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
rus melan <3 another pretty regi to check of my list (i still have over 100 elec summons left going to see how nice sally will be to me today haha)

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
summon_spe.png × 20 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
GhostHaunter's AvatarGhostHaunter
arceus.pngc.png
Second one today!
S p u d's AvatarS p u d
complete.pngc.png
TWO MELANS before a single shiny??????
Maxie/Frank • They/Them • 21 JournalArt ShopFakemon Art Dump
Score: 5074
Background | Code | Type Race Badge | Avatar by me!

Pages: 123··· 16101611161216131614··· 166316641665

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page