PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 15751576157715781579··· 161916201621

Zenøn's AvatarZenøn
i was complaining that i wasn't receiving a shiny or albino in the last 200 eggs and then this girl decided to show up and spook me one more to go! (please be a male or else i'll cry)
Avatar icon from one of Nijisanji EN's Ike Eveland's streams! =w=
kiwipen's Avatarkiwipen
When I set out to hunt four albino Jangmo-O to have a living line, I knew that it would be a challenge. I knew I would likely hatch several hundred before seeing it. I also told myself I would not melan hunt a 10k egg, so while melan Jangmo was pretty, I would not be hunting it. I would stop at my target albino count. What I did not expect was finding a Melan before breaking 300 hatches. I did not expect finding a Melan before my albino target either. Happy birthday to me.
Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
pretty eevee <3

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 13 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
Tabitha Mori's AvatarTabitha Mori
-gargled choking sound- my first ever delta melan. It's neither mine nor its breeder's preferred nature (Night is my bestie <3), but it's my first ever delta melan. I am surprised and elated.
Hi, PokeNerd! Summons, shinies, albinos, and gems UFT in my shop!
Durant's AvatarDurant
She's so cute. I love this melan so much
Check out Durant's Shop
RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
I was going to put this hunt on hold about a week ago but ended up deciding to stick with it through the rest of my uber - so glad I did! :D (I ended up cutting off her sparkle animation though, I clicked to my fields too soon 😔)
Dog's AvatarDog
finally got my third and final melan from the poochyena hunt i started back in 2022! now to decide what to do next rofl
journal | shop | f2u bait thread
abaddon art by fluna and salvicorn!
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
omg i finally finished my hunt i started forever ago <333 hes so cute but im not stopping because i need .. rock gems!! (unless i decide i Need to try shuckle ) EDIT: SCREAMS OK IM KEEPING THIS ONE (its my nature) I guess i'll sell the first one?
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 11,704 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx
I was not expecting this. This was just a silly little hunt I decided to start on a whim, and I get this early baby. Never knew seasonal turtwig had such a pretty melan. Edit: I even forgot to reactivate my charm. Talk about a lucky hatch.
Cele's AvatarCele
that's a grape HE I love himb
sig code and sig bg image made by me

Pages: 123··· 15751576157715781579··· 161916201621

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page