PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 12381239124012411242··· 162816291630

Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
I... Well. I shocked, literally. I hunted Tandemaus for 3 days, achieved pretty high chain and today got those lovely mice!! Named after first letters of my and my bf names! Then i decided to start Squawkabilly hunt for some S/A for my friends and... he popped up. 1 shiny, 2nd albino in chain AAAH!!! Named after my fav music group hehe Also both are lonely nature which is my favorite one! Edit: WHATTTTT

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

19/550 Buying at 36
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 0
Armarouge's AvatarArmarouge
Glad I got myself a Lonely melan before I saved this hunt c:
  • Babies
  • Shop/ETC
Big Pearl

Big Pearl

Treasure

(: 0)

A lovely large pearl that would sell at a high price.

Sells for 3,750

Lv. 100 — +11,644,767
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Sun Jewel

Sun Jewel

Forme-Change Item

A little jewel that flickers with a warm glow.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,462,927
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireGhost
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +8,998,117
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPsychic
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
I am a PFQ Starter Collector! Icon by myself.
Joint Shop (Summons/6IVs) Most Wanted Summon TR Points 0
LúnàWølf98's AvatarLúnàWølf98

QUOTE originally posted by Dachsbuns

hello, everyone! i've got a lot of words for this lovely girl here; who was actually the reason i returned to the site half a year ago.

if you're curious about her descrtiption, it's here!

hey girl! its been a few years since you've been gone, but you're back home now. its been 10 years since i lost you due to my mothers neglegence, the same for your puppy kisses, and i still miss you both to this day. so, i figured i'd get you back here. i've been planning this hunt for 5 months. well, ever since scarlet and violet dropped, actually. i saw dachsbun and lillipup, and thought; "Oh wow, those are my puppies!" you were a real life melanistic dachshund! which at my little age, i didnt know just how rare you were. you saved my life when i was a kid, and you got a blind eye from it. it was bright blue. i was horrified of losing you that day, but you survived. you were always a fighter! you were my best friend and my favorite cuddle buddy when things were bad at home. i wanted your nature to be brave, but after some thinking... you're a pretty modest, self-sacraficial doggo, too. its why you came home so early. its just like how me, you, and kisses would go to the lake behind the house! so i actually came back to this site.. just for you! i came back in december, when scarlet and violet wasn't released yet. i waited for half a year, just to get you and kisses back home, and im so, so happy i did. you're perfect. im so glad you're the burnt you, the one you're supposed to be. i love you both so much, and im so happy you're home. i missed you!
her entire description shows her story; but to summarize; april is my actual melan dachshund from real life, who was "lost" when i moved from my mothers house. i never got confirmation on what happened to her, but for 5 years, she was my best friend, and one brave doggo. i initially wanted a brave dachsbun; but i realized that she's a modest girl, too. self sacrificing, and one heck of a fighter. ive succsessfully gotten both of my puppies back; april and her daughter, kisses! i seriously could not be happier. if you've actually read all of this, thank you! i know its a lot of words, but my past doggos mean the world to me. in its own way, its like taking them back from that house, and they're safe with me. thank you pokefarm staff for making melan dachsbun absolutely perfect. she's wonderful; and a spitting image of my girl. you just made my life a little bit happier with this release.
What an amazing and heartwarming story. Very happy to see you got reunited!
Buying the following summons:
Fire Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Ice Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Thunder Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Rusted Sword
for 125k cr/25 zc
Rusted Shield
for 125k cr/25 zc Buying Sweet/Jolly pokemon! PM with offer! *Credit* PFP created for my use only by BananaLizard
Numbers's AvatarNumbers
Another one so soon?? Where was this luck during TR.. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ This girl will be UFT~
Numbers • He/Him • Credits
BG img from edermunizz on itch.io. BG code from Neonyan here on PFQ. PFP image from @nelqqq.1 on tiktok
Always buying - 20zc each:
Just send a labeled trade ♥
Current Hunt Kurai Kitsune - Joint Shop
MossyMoss's AvatarMossyMoss
Of course I revive this 9k egg hunt for typerace only for this RARE GENDER BEAUTY to come up AFTER it's over ..But this marks my third and final melan for a complete melan line set, so absolutely NO complaints here!
Icons are of my creation :3c Moss | Genderfluid | Ze/Zir/Zem
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22

QUOTE originally posted by Dachsbuns

hello, everyone! i've got a lot of words for this lovely girl here; who was actually the reason i returned to the site half a year ago.

if you're curious about her descrtiption, it's here!

hey girl! its been a few years since you've been gone, but you're back home now. its been 10 years since i lost you due to my mothers neglegence, the same for your puppy kisses, and i still miss you both to this day. so, i figured i'd get you back here. i've been planning this hunt for 5 months. well, ever since scarlet and violet dropped, actually. i saw dachsbun and lillipup, and thought; "Oh wow, those are my puppies!" you were a real life melanistic dachshund! which at my little age, i didnt know just how rare you were. you saved my life when i was a kid, and you got a blind eye from it. it was bright blue. i was horrified of losing you that day, but you survived. you were always a fighter! you were my best friend and my favorite cuddle buddy when things were bad at home. i wanted your nature to be brave, but after some thinking... you're a pretty modest, self-sacraficial doggo, too. its why you came home so early. its just like how me, you, and kisses would go to the lake behind the house! so i actually came back to this site.. just for you! i came back in december, when scarlet and violet wasn't released yet. i waited for half a year, just to get you and kisses back home, and im so, so happy i did. you're perfect. im so glad you're the burnt you, the one you're supposed to be. i love you both so much, and im so happy you're home. i missed you!
her entire description shows her story; but to summarize; april is my actual melan dachshund from real life, who was "lost" when i moved from my mothers house. i never got confirmation on what happened to her, but for 5 years, she was my best friend, and one brave doggo. i initially wanted a brave dachsbun; but i realized that she's a modest girl, too. self sacrificing, and one heck of a fighter. ive succsessfully gotten both of my puppies back; april and her daughter, kisses! i seriously could not be happier. if you've actually read all of this, thank you! i know its a lot of words, but my past doggos mean the world to me. in its own way, its like taking them back from that house, and they're safe with me. thank you pokefarm staff for making melan dachsbun absolutely perfect. she's wonderful; and a spitting image of my girl. you just made my life a little bit happier with this release.
Did i cry reading a stranger's story? Yes. Am I embarrased? No.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
sammie.qt's Avatarsammie.qt
My first ever Melan O.O such a pretty color! And a reminder of my first TR as team leader :)
Scoured Delights, my trade shop!
Albino LivingDex 73/1544
Fire Feathers 101/500

QUOTE originally posted by sammie.qt

My first ever Melan O.O such a pretty color! And a reminder of my first TR as team leader :)
Such a pretty Melan! I love the blues Also the best nature in my opinion, congrats!
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
wxtchdxgs's Avatarwxtchdxgs
hatched this lil buggo earlier today :3 not the best nature though :/
TR Score 0
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila
hatched this little cutie but sadly wrong nature for an order :c Hunt continues and she'll be UFT!
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbuns Type Race Points: 0
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123··· 12381239124012411242··· 162816291630

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page