PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Melanistic Hatching Thread >

LúnàWølf98's AvatarLúnàWølf98

QUOTE originally posted by Dachsbuns

hello, everyone! i've got a lot of words for this lovely girl here; who was actually the reason i returned to the site half a year ago.

if you're curious about her descrtiption, it's here!

hey girl! its been a few years since you've been gone, but you're back home now. its been 10 years since i lost you due to my mothers neglegence, the same for your puppy kisses, and i still miss you both to this day. so, i figured i'd get you back here. i've been planning this hunt for 5 months. well, ever since scarlet and violet dropped, actually. i saw dachsbun and lillipup, and thought; "Oh wow, those are my puppies!" you were a real life melanistic dachshund! which at my little age, i didnt know just how rare you were. you saved my life when i was a kid, and you got a blind eye from it. it was bright blue. i was horrified of losing you that day, but you survived. you were always a fighter! you were my best friend and my favorite cuddle buddy when things were bad at home. i wanted your nature to be brave, but after some thinking... you're a pretty modest, self-sacraficial doggo, too. its why you came home so early. its just like how me, you, and kisses would go to the lake behind the house! so i actually came back to this site.. just for you! i came back in december, when scarlet and violet wasn't released yet. i waited for half a year, just to get you and kisses back home, and im so, so happy i did. you're perfect. im so glad you're the burnt you, the one you're supposed to be. i love you both so much, and im so happy you're home. i missed you!
her entire description shows her story; but to summarize; april is my actual melan dachshund from real life, who was "lost" when i moved from my mothers house. i never got confirmation on what happened to her, but for 5 years, she was my best friend, and one brave doggo. i initially wanted a brave dachsbun; but i realized that she's a modest girl, too. self sacrificing, and one heck of a fighter. ive succsessfully gotten both of my puppies back; april and her daughter, kisses! i seriously could not be happier. if you've actually read all of this, thank you! i know its a lot of words, but my past doggos mean the world to me. in its own way, its like taking them back from that house, and they're safe with me. thank you pokefarm staff for making melan dachsbun absolutely perfect. she's wonderful; and a spitting image of my girl. you just made my life a little bit happier with this release.
What an amazing and heartwarming story. Very happy to see you got reunited!
Buying the following summons:
Fire Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Ice Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Thunder Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Rusted Sword
for 125k cr/25 zc
Rusted Shield
for 125k cr/25 zc Buying Sweet/Jolly pokemon! PM with offer! *Credit* PFP created for my use only by BananaLizard
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page