PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 11821183118411851186··· 161816191620

ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt
Sally I wanted an albino? I nearly screamed when I saw the purple sparkles
Shade 14-17 Female Art Shop (Reopened) || Trade Shop Hiya, I'm Shade, a small artist in this world who loves doodling Note, I am under 18 and I'm a Christian ❤ I'm a little on the childish and not bright side so I will repeat myself Icon by @Catboy Cyrus
credit
abingy's Avatarabingy
3/4 melans done. This has been my unlucky chain, so I'm glad the hunt is almost done. Hopefully the last one comes quick :)
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
God, I love hate love post-Sei-Day luck/logic. It's a Naughty Male, so it's going to Minjoo when all their melans are good and ready. Their order post is ambiguous as to what genders they want, so I was gonna punt this to Lilith and wait until I get a naughty girl to fill that slot, but if I want to finish these orders in this decade I'm going to have to start being a lot less discerning. Of course, it looks like Minjoo hasn't been on site since Inferno Torchic, so this could be a moot point?? God, I don't know, I just fill the orders I'm given, I don't make 'em up.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by Gallevoir

God, I love hate love post-Sei-Day luck/logic. It's a Naughty Male, so it's going to Minjoo when all their melans are good and ready. Their order post is ambiguous as to what genders they want, so I was gonna punt this to Lilith and wait until I get a naughty girl to fill that slot, but if I want to finish these orders in this decade I'm going to have to start being a lot less discerning. Of course, it looks like Minjoo hasn't been on site since Inferno Torchic, so this could be a moot point?? God, I don't know, I just fill the orders I'm given, I don't make 'em up.
You have no idea how happy I am to see you hatch another snow-bee. Hopefully your luck changes and they start appearing a lot quicker.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

You have no idea how happy I am to see you hatch another snow-bee. Hopefully your luck changes and they start appearing a lot quicker.
Thank ya! I did have a couple of melan girls around the start of this March, so three in one month is actually really good luck, in the round.
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
I have experienced post-Sei-Day-logic point two. The first egg of the day was this one. Why today? Why not yesterday when I got one shiny all in all?? Everything is wrong about it but I'm just happy it finally came home xD My melan luck had been abysmal for the past several months Edit: SECOND ONE?? Right gender, wrong nature xD
Sari's AvatarSari
I got another case of post-sei-day luck.. I felt her coming every party yesterday! I hatched an incredible amount of specials (11 shinies and 5 albinos like what?!) and used two 60 dcp packs (which is a lot for me) bc full boosts and everything right.. but when did she come? TODAY on my way to work.. they really come when least expected 2nd party today and came with an albino twin too. Usually the first parties are from my daycare but I released them all yesterday so I couldn't but of course at that time she showed up TT She is UFT!
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 60zc/each It's fine to just send a trade :)
alpheratz's Avataralpheratz
hatched an egg by accident and stopped to put another Z on and WOW am i glad i did been a month since ive gotten a melan from this chain so i was pretty sure it was another dead party and clicked off mid sparkles </3 at least im halfway done w this order now!
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
is this is a joke? this scared me so bad. my friend convinced me to use my uber like 5 mins ago. and i was like. lol well a melan would be cool HUH?!!?? (one of my favorite pokemon btw!!! im not crazy about the melan but NOT COMPLAINING!! <3) edit: this is a new record for my earliest melan! yahoo!
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 11,704 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu
Skitty has been lacking in specials over the last couple hundred eggs and this girl jumpscared me. I wasn’t expecting her at all. I’m at work and just passively hatching parties whenever I notice theyre hatched lol That’s an order done~ One more to go!
Set your heart ablaze!

7/500

6/500

21/500

6/500
Signature and bg image made by Cele

Pages: 123··· 11821183118411851186··· 161816191620

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page