PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 11831184118511861187··· 157415751576

MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
2 out of 3 for an order~ Beautiful color Little Rus melan~ Gonna hunt for a different color for the order. I'd feel bad sending 2 greens c:
✦ ✦
64/500+
141/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
WHAAAAT? sorry. go ahead and check the number of this guuys hatch. just for funsies i cant get unovan yamask but this one? SURE LOL i just wanted a shiny again!
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 5,777 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
kingtheory's Avatarkingtheory

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

WHAAAAT? sorry. go ahead and check the number of this guuys hatch. just for funsies i cant get unovan yamask but this one? SURE LOL i just wanted a shiny again!
I saw this one hatch and wanted to send you a "nice" so bad, but I'd already sent one for you getting pokerus xD Congrats!! A new record for you. Hopefully you'll get that unovan one sometime, haha.
icon art by simonetry
TYPE RACE score: 0
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
i know right, now i need to think of another yamask name LOL
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Oh my goodness! The chain in that is super short!
Pfp from Pfq wiki Current Type Race score = 1685
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
He's here... orz Started for the type race, hoping for the albino boost, but I got it before my Uber ran out at least. Now I can IV breed again~ (Sei+charm+TR+Z? Nah. Random Wednesday where I'm mostly going for gems? Melan)
I was just using up my last adopts before I switched hunts and now I have two purple apples :D
code
Original code by WaterWolf600 Edited by me
| art
Art by me
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
I'm so happy, she's a quirky. I was so scared that if I got a mela it wouldn't be quirky. I'm watching anime, hatched my egg and turned my attention back to the other screen only to see sparkles from the corner of my eye and it took me a few moments to realise that the reason the Phanpy is so dark is coz it's a melan XD
Buying swords of ruin @ 70zc Send trade or post here
QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

I'm so happy, she's a quirky. I was so scared that if I got a mela it wouldn't be quirky. I'm watching anime, hatched my egg and turned my attention back to the other screen only to see sparkles from the corner of my eye and it took me a few moments to realise that the reason the Phanpy is so dark is coz it's a melan XD
She's so cute!!! Congrats, friendo!
9/500
67/500
8/500
Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu
Need a male, so she's UFT.

Sparklies

Set your heart ablaze!

5/500

6/500

19/500

6/500
Signature and bg image made by Cele

Pages: 123··· 11831184118511861187··· 157415751576

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page