PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Advent Calendar!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 24252627

kuputhewolf's Avatarkuputhewolf
I got a feeling this will come out as an event/quest item in the near future as without it, most of the new users who come on once the site comes out can't finish the dex without it.
Arcøs Magna's AvatarArcøs Magna
@Kuputhewolf, I don't believe mega-evolutions have their own dex entry, so it shouldn't pose I problem to new people joining later on. But I am new here myself and have no experience with the mega stones or evolutions thereof, so I may very well be wrong.
My avitar is exported from my GaiaOnline account.
Pro Monkey's AvatarPro Monkey
Even if they can't get their own stones we that have the stones can easily. Trade it to them or just lend our mega's(if we have the permanent mega on it) lend them the dex of it
Moire's AvatarMoire
How do we claim the prize??
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
The event is over, I'm not sure if there was a time window for you to actually collect your prize or not, if there was, well...You're out of luck I suppose. If not, then you should check the advent calendar to see if you recieve a prize. Of course if you didn't hit the 1K interaction points on christmas day then you're out of luck also, no prize for you.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
ShadowWolf7's AvatarShadowWolf7
Check inventory under mega stones to see if you received it.
Score: 0
Created by LycanKai Avatar: Christmas Advent exclusive and belongs to PFQ.
Rawthorne's AvatarRawthorne
I did not receive my reward, and while I can be adult and suck it up, that is a HUGE oversight on a game if this isn't fixable. When I logged on the advent calendar explanation even said that the reward wasn't working yet, but we could come back and claim it later if we did our interactions. Its a holiday, of course people are going to have trouble coming back promptly. Very disappointed so far.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I'd just like to point out that 420 Mightyenite were given out. That's almost 50% of all the users registered on the site...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Rawthorne's AvatarRawthorne
The quantity is impressive, but does not mean that some of us who did our part and were happily anticipating our reward, did not get slammed badly when we found that we could not. On a holiday it should be expected that we have outside plans, or life calls to us for a day or so. The reward itself should have been acceptable for longer then whatever it was.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Good news! I have internet! And a cool phone, but mostly INTERNET! So all being well, you'll be able to claim your reward on Christmas Day! :3 Stay tuned for an update on this!
The reward was meant for the 25th only. You had the time to make 1,000 interactions, but not the time to claim your reward as soon as you finished clicking?
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 123··· 24252627

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page