PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Advent Calendar!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 2324252627

Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
Thanks Niet and the rest of the staff (I hope y'all are having a good holiday.)! I love the item (even though I can't use it yet). I don't mind that I can't use it yet, since i will be able to later and at least I was able to get it. Therefore I am one happy person! ^_^ <3
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
× 33 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority:
Origin Sash
Lustrous Orb
Viridian Epee
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop
Holy Moses, that's a lot of interactions! Glad to know the turnout was a success, and hopefully more events in the future will draw even more in!
niceworld's Avatarniceworld
I agree! I found this event a huge success! It was cool, you had to work for it, but it wasn't a huge challenge, and many people participated! You were right, Niet! It was a masterpiece! Both the event and the interactions! 1%, holy cow! (Absol-ute interactions.)
Avatar by Bunneeh, made for me. Rest of this is under construction.
ChaosBalance's AvatarChaosBalance
I loved the event. Only problem is that the site seemed to crash for a few hours, probably due to so many people wanting the prize. I was on at 0000h server time and got until I only needed 31 more interactions and then I couldn't get on the site, it took nearly the whole day before I could finish off my interactions and get my prize. (loving the mega stone BTW)
Ilyriss's AvatarIlyriss
It's just me or looks like that Mightyena of Kolink's FF in PF(Dark Raid)?? Awesome event Niet^^
Well... This is a signature .-. ✮✮Avatar is a Chibi OC by Silver Raven in their Art Shop✮✮
cclloyd's Avatarcclloyd
I may have forgot to collect my reward on the 25th, even though I did make 1000 interactions. Is there any way to get it?
@cclloyd: The link for the Advent Calendar is still in the first post. Did you try that yet?
Rawthorne's AvatarRawthorne
I am with Cclloyd. I had to leave after getting my 1000 for family stuff, and now trying to pick up my reward. Please let us know if there is a way to do so.
cclloyd's Avatarcclloyd
@MyLovelyStar, yes I tried, and it just says the event is over.
Dang, I thought there was an event of sorts on the 25th for here.... I only remembered PF1's event for Saturday.... >.<
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ

Pages: 123··· 2324252627

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page