PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Tournaments Season 31

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Tournaments Season 31 >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
With the updates to Ranks coming before the end of the first Tournament, this will actually be the first Season where the change to Arceus rank applies - I'll be interested to see how this affects gameplay, as participation is no longer required to keep Arceus Rank. But you might want the shiny new Complete rank anyway so... let's find out! Quick side-note, in case you missed it: "[LEGACY]" Tournament Tokens can now be sold from your Inventory for a token (ha!) amount of Credits. De-clutter your inventory if you had any left over! Be sure to look out for News, Minor Updates, and join our Discord Server because I often talk there about things I'm working on in a more casual setting. And now, back to the Tournament!
The following changes will come into effect when Season 31 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday February 17th)
Season 31 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Amber)
Bug Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Lazuli before Season 31 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Lazuli Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Jasper Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 30 Exclusives has lowered. Season 29 Exclusives now use Jasper Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 29 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 28 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Jasper Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Amber Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Lazuli Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Jasper Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Jasper Tokens up to Amber Tokens (except with other players, of course) Two new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Amber Tournament Tokens, but only after a Tournament offering it as a prize has completed. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page