PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🐔 (the cooler version)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > 🐔 (the cooler version) >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
i finally finished ghost trick. here is my review

imgs from ghost trick edited by me

ok for real

i was so surprised when i learned it was the same ppl as AA who made it but now looking back, my GOD does it shine through so obviously (i'm. so glad that "truly inexplicable romantic tension between two men in conflict" extends beyond the AA series for this team) man i love the characters, i just really wish we could spend more time with them 😭😭😭😭 (mind, this is coming from someone with WELL over a collective 500 hours playing/replaying the AA series, so my...at MOST, 25? hours with GT really leaves me hankering for more) but i live and breathe weirdo quirky fictional men and my god this game delivers i LOVE the style, esp for the models, and the animations are so fluid and expressive and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuugh 😭😭😭😭 also the music is so good too, both the original + remastered tracks were good and really stick with you (this one punched me in the face) it was a fun time!! unfortunately the ending didnt quite hit me as satisfactory but boy howdy was the journey a fun time and definitely worth the ride 8/10, love it love it, so glad to add these guys to my weird fictional guy collection 💕💕💕
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page