PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by sourbean

I've hatched 623 applin with no specials. During the previous type races I at least lucked out with enough albinos to feel like I was getting somewhere
that's absolutely horrid. another reason why i think the nerf is... problematic.
With all due respect, the most recent update proposal is to buff shiny chances by 50% for free players, and a further 25% for those using Shiny Charms. I'm trying to get feedback on that, but I'm struggling to get much with the current debate going on. I understand. Nerfs are hard. Nobody likes them. I certainly don't like doing them. I'm not going around nerfing things for a laugh. I'm trying to help the longevity of the game, which I'm hoping that longer-standing players can understand and appreciate, if only I can get things right. I'm trying to get things right. But I do need feedback on the current course, not how previous adjustments were (in your opinion) a bad idea. I know. I get it. To some extent (but not completely) I agree. I'm trying to steer us in a better direction. Please help me with that so that you can benefit.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page