PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
Words are hard, I'm sure we can all agree. I'm of course not referring to anyone in particular with that statement, but it is true that players have certain expectations. That's fine, you're more than welcome to have them. But especially on a multiplayer game such as this one, it cannot be the case that you can reasonably expect to get everything you want by yourself. If it were to be made the case (ie. by buffing shiny chances too much) then there would be no need to trade. Why trade when you can just do it yourself? That's why suggestions like "automate/remove trading requirements for evolutions that use them" will never even be considered, never mind approved or implemented. Yes, PFQ is a game where it is hard to get the things you want. But you have thousands of other players around you, many of them can and will help you and you can help them too. Please remember that.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page