PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chicken's F2U Templates!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Chicken's F2U Templates! >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Howdy! I've recently taught myself CSS and I've been wanting to make a few free templates for people to use! I only have fairly basic knowledge, so these will be fairly basic templates, but I hope that someone will be able to gain some use from them!

Rules!

• Do not edit any of the code. I currently am not accepting any edit requests due to life stress.
  • I have given permission to edit specific aspects of some codes. These permissions are only for those specific codes and do not apply to the entirety of my codes.
  • All edits must comply with our Legibility Rules and Art Usage and Crediting Rules.
  • Do not use the templates in places they were not intended for, nor use elements that I have stated are not compatible with the code.
  • I do not take requests.
  • These templates may be changed or removed at any time, at my own discretion. If I have removed a template, do not redistribute it.
  • If there is an issue with my code that needs to be fixed, please let me know and I will fix it.
  • Do not sell these templates nor claim them as your own.
While this is not a rule, it would be appreciated if you upvote the post of codes you are using. This both gives me a little morale boost as well as indicates to me what people actually use so I can make more like that code in the future! \o/
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page