PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #10 [All righty then!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #10 [All righty then!] >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Usually people default to using they/them or he/him for people they don't know. People might make assumptions if you put down they/them, true, but like...no matter what you do, people will have to make assumptions. Even if you don't list pronouns, people will make assumptions. I guarantee you people aren't thinking in their head "Oh, Cerberus38 is doing well on Cerberus38's charmander hunt" "I wonder why Cerberus38 doesn't want people to know Cerberus38's pronouns?" Since these pronouns are custom, you can even put any/all or none/none or something similar. You can even put in "Cerberus", it fits within the limit. It would make the story dialogue a bit strange, but tbf it would align with how you'd want others online to talk about you as well. I say all this while also having the personal opinion that it wouldn't be a huge deal to have this be a toggleable setting somewhere for it being displayed on your profile (as it's not really necessary, unlike how it's necessary for the story), just, yknow, PFQ's historically averse to toggles so I'm trying to offer suggestions. Maybe you can make a suggestion for it in the proper forum and see if others share your sentiment/support it as well?
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page