PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🐔 Chicken's Art + Adopt Shop! [5 adopts/0 slots]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > 🐔 Chicken's Art + Adopt Shop! [5 adopts/0 slots] >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Art!
Here you can order custom art from me! I can draw most anything, humans, pokemon, PFQmon, animals, anthros, couples, "canon" characters, OCs; you get the deal. The only things I am not comfortable drawing are complex designs, such as complicated mechas or pokemon like Eternatus. I have limited slots!! Everything in this post counts towards one of these slots. If my slots are full, I can't take your order right now! I don't have a waitlist either, so please be patient until my slots open back up ;;w;; I'll do my best to get your art to you within a month of your order. Please keep in mind art is my job outside of PFQ, so that will take priority over these! But I will do my best to get to these in a timely manner.

5GP = 5kCR = 1ZC

Slots: 1. CLOSED for now
  • General
  • Icons
  • Baits
These are the prices per character! So if there's 2 of them, that'll be double the price!
  • Colors!
  • The Works™!
  • Doodles!
Color! Bust - 1,200ZC Waist-up - 1,500ZC Fullbody - 2,000ZC Your character(s) in flat color! Can have simple/implied shading like some examples here. These are what my adopts are like as well!
The Works™! Bust - 2,000ZC Waist-up - 2,500ZC Fullbody - 3,000ZC Your character(s) with snazzy shading!
Doodles! 350ZC Just a little doodle of your character(s)! Nothing complex.
Optional form that is not required: [b]Hey Chicken! Make me an Art™[/b] What kind? (doodle/color/the works): Description of what you want: References: Anything else to note?: Payment:
Icons are 500x500px, but you will also get a 150x150px version that's ready to use for PFQ forums! Headshot icons are 1,000ZC!
Optional form that is not required: [b]Hey Chicken! Make me an icon![/b] References: Anything else to note?: Payment:
For 1,000ZC I'll draw a cute little doodle bait for your hunt! These'll be done with a soft textured brush and shading like this example. Any specials are fine, and I don't mind doing multiple special versions for the same bait. (example not F2U!) Optional form that is not required: [b]Hey Chicken! Make me a bait![/b] Pokemon: What kind of special?: Anything else to note?: Payment:
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page