PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🐔 Chicken's Art + Adopt Shop! [5 adopts/0 slots]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > 🐔 Chicken's Art + Adopt Shop! [5 adopts/0 slots] >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Howdy howdy! Welcome to my new shop, with expanded space which means expanded services! Here I offer both adopts and art services! I have rules for both sections, so please take a gander at em:

GENERAL RULES:

1. Mixed payments are allowed! 5GP = 5kCR = 1ZC
    Payments must be at least half currency (or about as much), but I also accept the following:
    Helix Orb
    priced at 40ZC/equiv each. (PLEASE don't buy some from the market to give to me;; that just makes them more expensive for me. x_x just give me the currency directly!)
    Lucky Seal
    priced at 120ZC/equiv each.
    Legendary Seal
    priced at 25ZC/equiv each.
    Random Summon; sprites by PFQ/nintendo edited by me
    priced at 25ZC/equiv each.
    Any Box
    priced at 4ZC/equiv each.
    Box Box
    priced at 120ZC/equiv each.
    DCPx60
    for 95ZC
    For orders of at least 1,000ZC, I'll accept PayPal at a rate of 100ZC : 1USD! Please see Art Rule 2 regarding PayPal before you order with it.
  2. Prices of services and/or adopts are subject to change. You will not be charged differently if you had ordered before the change was implemented!
  3. My prices are not up for debate/haggling :)
  4. Please be patient. Art is my career outside of PFQ, and along with my mod duties this means I'm a little busy and it may take a while to get back to you.
  5. I have the right to refuse service to anyone or to decline any order I do not want to do.

ART RULES:

1. I require half payment as a deposit before I start working. Once I am done, I will send you a watermarked version of the finished image. You must send the rest of the payment before I send you the unwatermarked version.
  2. *For PayPal orders, I will require collateral equal to half payment. I would prefer if this was currency, but may be open to other things of the same value. Once the art is finished and the PayPal money is sent, I will return the collateral to you at the same time I send you the unwatermarked art.
  3. You can post the completed artwork wherever you like, as long as you credit me. Do not edit the art without my permission.
  4. Unless otherwise told, I will use art I've made for you as examples in my shop.
  5. If you cannot follow through on a payment for art when I am done, you will not be allowed to order from me again.

ADOPT RULES:

1. You must send the payment before I send you the unwatermarked adopt.
  2. You are free to do whatever you want with the design after you have purchased it.
  3. You may post your purchased adopt wherever you like, as long as you credit me. You can link to either my profile here ( https://pfq.link/@92x ) or my toyhouse (preferred!)
  4. You are allowed to ask me to put an adopt on hold for you for up to 48 hours. If you do not pay for it after the 48 hours are up, the adopt will go back up for sale and you will not be allowed to ask for holds again.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page