PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
"People have the right to be heard" I'm not quite understanding this since, via the 2.0 version of this suggestion, threads in the discussion forum will not be affected.

long image

I really don't understand how people "have the right to be heard" in my art shop. I could understand the argument for something like suggestions and discussion threads (both of which are exempt from the no-posting rule) but my trade shops? My art threads? There's no discussion going on there. If I do not like you, you do not need to be there. You will not be receiving my services either way. Either way, I will ask you to leave my shop and to never post there again. You have not meaningfully contributed to a heartfelt discussion that impacts your life or your time on PFQ, you have just made me uncomfortable and have forced me to be confrontational and create public tension in my thread. "People have the right to be heard" The thing is, if I have blocked you, I have already heard you once. You had your chance. Your voice has been heard, and I responded to it. Why do I have to hear you twice?
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page