PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in How to Breed Variants!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > How to Breed Variants! >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Howdy! This is just a little guide on how to breed variants on PFQ. All the information here is also on the wiki, but hopefully this should be easier to visualize and will all be in the same place. I will also try to tell you exactly how to get certain items that are needed so you don't need to go wiki diving for those, either. I will provide screenshots for all breeding methods I can; If there are some that I do not have, I would love to use a screenshot from you if you have one! If a variant breeding method is discovered, please let me know if I haven't updated the guide already! (Though please give me 24 hours to update the guide before notifying me;; despite how I look I'm not here every hour of the day xwx) Also, if there's any mistakes I've made or information that's missing, please let me know as well!! If you have any questions, check out the FAQ at the end of the guide! If your question isn't answered there, feel free to ask in this thread! I'd love to help you! :D
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page