PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Body Diversity in Trainer Customization

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Body Diversity in Trainer Customization >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
From the initial announcement post for trainer customization, we were told body options weren't feasible at the time.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

In the teaser announcement I saw someone asking about whether we'd have multiple poses or body shapes for the Trainer. Unfortunately for the time being the answer is "no" on account of it greatly multiplies the number of images needed. Each different base would need to have its clothing tailored to fit, and the same with poses. As nice as it would be, those kinds of options just aren't feasible at this time.
That was about 2 years ago, so I'm not sure if the situation has changed and they have more time to do it. Based off of the pace of the galar releases and the lack of updates to trainer customization for over a year (and the gen4+ special updates....)....I don't have exactly high hopes the art team can take more on their plate right now. Keep in mind, I highly support the idea as a Not Thin Person myself (who sometimes gets dysphoria over how much my trainer Doesnt Look Like Me At All, haha) but I'm not sure it's feasible.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page