PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I agree with the not-very-pokemon-esque design, but as long as the design looks alright I don't have a super huge problem with it. It doesn't interest me that much, but it's mostly because of personal preference. I like the special color schemes, no complaints there!

QUOTE originally posted by Canine

My other problem with it is it just doesn't,, look like it should evolve into that. The two designs are not consistent at all, and if you showed me them without context I'd say they were two completely different things. Maybe there's something in the dex entries about it, but none of the design elements seem to pass over into the evo (except like, the wings and tail fluff I guess, but those are extremely basic traits so I wouldn't say they make the evolution line obvious).
I've had this problem with other exclusives before, but I always remember Remoraid -> Octillery so I can't really claim that pokemon whose evolutions look inconsistent aren't, uh, things that sometimes just happen in pokemon.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page