PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Update on the "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Update on the "Reboot" >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I mean...if garth is busy...and that's impacting the amount of information/clarification/etc we're getting....why did this happen now? Why couldn't it wait until a time where everyone (or at least ONE person) was online and had time to explain things and answer questions as they came in? Yes, I understand Garth is busy right now, and don't blame him for being so for something so important! But....this hasn't been the case for the entirety of the last 6 months, has it? Could this not have waited until after he was done? If we have to wait for an indeterminate amount of time to get the Full Story, why was this brought up to begin with? And yes, I understand this was a difficult decision for Niet to make as well but...again...why now? If he isn't /done/ formulating his thoughts and explanations to make a proper announcement clearly explaining things...why this? There were no time limits in play here. He could have waited weeks, months to post this announcement to give him enough time to formulate his thoughts, and we wouldn't be missing or expecting anything. We've already been waiting 6 months, with no expectation of any announcement coming, Niet/Garth weren't rushed to make this announcement. They had plenty of time to type out and explain things fully instead of being so vague and telling us to wait for further information. I really, really feel like they are the ones who should have waited until they were ready to give the information, instead of repeating this cycle of big, vague announcements followed by radio silence. And as always, I'm never saying this as a way of saying OOHHH THEY'RE HORRIBLE PEOPLE AND AWFUL FOR DOING THIS, not at all. I'm just saying, from my perspective, this was poorly planned out, and could have been postponed until the """"full"""" announcement was ready....Just like the reboot announcement itself, haha. And again, transparency is good. Information is good. Frequent updates are good. I am glad that we got an update. Just, I hope in the future, the updates will be less vague and that we aren't told to wait for the information, because the information is there to begin with. edit: of course, this is all from my perspective as a user with no contact w/ mods or niet or garth themselves. I know I don't have the full story. I would like to have more of the story so it makes sense to me, and to other users who don't have insight on the situation. Please don't take this as me saying "There is no excuse for this" but rather "Why? Is there a reason why this is happening like this?" because I don't know! ;<; And would like to know!
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page