PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Incoming call from Eben

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Incoming call from Eben >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Hello Professor, hope I'm not interrupting anything. We finally got in to Galar!
Eben, hello! No problem at all. Was there any trouble? How's Riley?
They had to check her to make sure she wasn't bringing in any illnesses from other regions. They take that very seriously here. So she was stuck in quarantine, and I was stuck in a hotel room with no Pokémon.
But that's all sorted now! I took her out for some exercise and caught a few Pokémon while we were at it.
Glad to hear things worked out. And thank you for doing this for us.
No problem. Everyone over there was so supportive last time, so I'm happy to do it again.
Oh, while you're there, you should stop by the local Lab. Find out how Professor Magnolia is doing. Say hi to her for me!
Will do! Maybe she can help when it comes to tracking down the local Legends.
Fantastic. Please do let me know if there's any news.
You got it. See you later!

Hey guys! Thank you for your patience. As I mentioned in another post somewhere, we're taking some extra time to make sure the sprites are as good as possible. The current goal is to release a new batch every two weeks, but that's subject to change. We won't be rushing these, so if they're not ready then they will be delayed.
Today we're releasing four evolutionary lines into the Lab, so that's where you'll want to start looking. They are of course breedable so if any of you want to start hunting them, you can do that right away.
Feel free to continue discussion here - this thread will be locked so that Eben's future messages don't get lost.
Good luck!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page