PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Galar! Galar?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 116117118

SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
First things first, Merry Christmas! Those of you who were around a few years ago might remember him, but Ebenezer is back! For those who weren't: Eben is a Trainer, a friend of Prof. Holly, and he travelled to Alola to bring us all of their wonderful Pokémon. However... he's had a bit of trouble. For some reason, Galar is rather difficult to get into. His Pokémon first have to go through quarantine to be allowed in, apparently to ensure no outside diseases spread to the region. He has, at least, managed to make contact and get hold of the region's Starters though. He sent them to Prof. Holly and they're ready to be given out! If you haven't checked your Advent Calendar today, you might want to do that ;) The rest of Galar is coming, just as soon as Riley (Eben's Rockruff) is cleared from Galarian quarantine. We'll keep you informed!
In other news, the Christmas Costumes are back! For a limited time, visit the Dressing Room of the Contest Hall to get your hands on a variety of Christmas-themed outfits for your Pokémon! Also, for today only, we're running a ZC sale! Or rather I'm running it. Without Niet's permission. Get your ZC now, before Niet notices!
Niet's AvatarNiet
I knew there'd be a bug somewhere XD The Advent Calendar prize isn't correctly giving the Dex entry. I'll fix it when I wake up in the morning, but for now you can either Dex trade the prize or breed another of it. Merry Christmas!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
shxdow's Avatarshxdow
yay! but why discounts on top of discounts?
Bøølís05's AvatarBøølís05
Merry christmas, everyone
:159 (Avatar made by me)
  • feed me
  • feed me too
  • mum i'm hangry
Lv. 50 — 809 / 7,766
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
Lv. 28 — 2,848 / 3,046
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterIce
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
Lv. 64 — 12,407 / 13,143
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Relaxed nature
Merry Christmas òwó
Rowl ☆ Any --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Credit * Stock
  • Interests
  • Others
Um ... H-hi, I'm Rowl .. and I really like jjba [ I mostly doodle and TOTALLY not write dumb fanfics about it either.. I'm also not a ship freak ø//w//ø]
Icon credit from Hetalia: Axis Powers
Wooper Cat's AvatarWooper Cat
love the christmas carol reference
  • Random Stuff
  • Sprites
  • Tab 3
avatar by me (Lucha the bird is owned by nintendo and the headshot is official new horizons art) DemonicGiratina/lover of water types
Made By AnAbsolGhost Made By AnAbsolsGhost Made By AnAbsolsGhost
Click him?
monkey..
| 25 / 100 Kagami | | GIF is of Kris from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
To all staff members, Thank you all so much for everything you do for this site. This site has been a solid foundation for me all through high school and college (i played on the OG site as well so ive been here a while lol) Anyways i just really wanted to say thank you to everyone for making this site so lovely and heres to another year of doing so!!
× 85 / 750
204/2000 for a charm box!
Avatar original audino design, recolored by me
Delilah Vee's AvatarDelilah Vee
Can I just say how much I love my new baby so much I don’t even know what to say

This is not really a spoil mon but just incase

Lv. 77 — 19,136 / 19,398
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Icon was made by Daemonprince
asdkjfaklsdjfkalsdjfk OMG YOU GUYS GAVE ME THE STARTER I PICKED IN SHIELD <333333333 And they're breedable right away?! guesswho'sbreakingtheirshinychain THANK YOU!!! and Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyus Kwanzaa, and happy holidays to anyone else I missed!
Shinies & Albinos UFT in my brand new Trade Shop! Grand opening PWYW sale! Please PM or post in my shop. Random trades will be automatically declined ---------- Avatar credits: Smeargle specials gif by ValleryP, shiny colours credit to GameFreak/Nintendo/The Pokemon Company, albino & melan colours credit to PFQ

Pages: 123··· 116117118

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page