PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Breeding idea for exclusives

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Breeding idea for exclusives >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Could you please give an estimate to how many colors there would be? Or, better yet, make a list of the colors you would want to include? If it's too many colors to write out, I think it's too many to expect people to hatch/to expect the art team to work on. (keep in mind, every color is multiplied 4 times in terms of sprites) I don't agree with 'an egg for each step'. That just seems suuuuuper clunky. Not having the full line available during the tournament itself, and having to wait 3-5 months for two tournies to pass before we even start seeing the full line? Not great. Not to even mention how, when exclusive pokes are introduced, they have a SIGNIFICANTLY lowered breeding rate. And having that combined with, as you said, built-in lowered breeding rates a la kinaster??? Nononononononono. And again, not to even mention that a person wanting to keep arceus would be REQUIRED to break/pause their chain or to use 2 egg passes in order to get the eggdexes required. Normal tourney eggs do not break chains, but bred eggs like these would. I don't think this concept works at all, if they were to be separate egg and pokedexes for each forme/step, just purely because of the no-breeding stipulation for all new exclusives besides variants.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page