PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove tourney egg lock

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove tourney egg lock >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
does the time lock actually improve anyone's playing experience, or does it just get in the way? who is helped by people being locked out of buying the eggs? to me, it seems like it just gets in the way of dedicated players who would like to actively participate in the game. i don't see how it's anything but harmful to bar players who would want to put money/value/etc into the economy to buy tokens to get the eggs from doing so, and putting an arbitrary time limit on it. the only, ONLY way i could see it being a "positive" was if someone had the attitude that a player has to ~~~~earn the right~~~~ to have access to the egg, and if they couldnt ~~~put in the eeeaaasy effort required~~~ in order to not be locked out from that egg, then it's totally justified to punish the player for not being as ~~~~cool and dedicated and loyal to the game~~~~ as they are and yes, i realize i'm exaggerating here, but to me, that does seem to be the mindset/attitude on display here. i'm sorry if this wasn't the intent, but this is how the message is coming across, in my eyes. it's not like the person is getting the egg for free. they still have to buy/obtain tokens in order to get the egg, the question is just do they have to wait an arbitrary amount of time before being allowed to do so. i personally think it would be a good idea to not prevent people from participating and engaging with the game, especially if it'll put more value into tokens and whatnot.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page