PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Exclusive Hunting for Dummies!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Exclusive Hunting for Dummies! >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Hmmm....This is an odd one for me since I'm not too familiar with the rates for borrowing shiny charms, so I'm not sure exactly how much it'd cut into your funds. (I really have no frame of reference for it at all...ain't it like 50-70ishGP a pop? XV I really don't know) I'd say the most ideal situation would be buying your own charms and box, since it's such a useful tool to have for all of your hunts (and the eventual saved money of being able to charge your own charms), but I think for a singular hunt like this, it shouldn't cut too deep into your funds? Even when you own box/charms, you still need to pay to charge them yourself. It'll just save you money in the long run, especially with the more charms you buy. But at the steep price, it is a VERY long run before it becomes more cost-effective than just borrowing. It depends on how long your hunt goes. Especially for exclusive hunts, since you can go as fast as you like, you're spending (ideally) less days overall hunting and doing more each day, so you can get more out of daily boosts like charms/z-crystals. I'll just say, if the pricing Is what I think it is, even if your hunt lasted for 3 months (which would be a REALLY unfortunately long time for an ongoing exclusive hunt to go on for), and you borrowed a charm + box for even like 100GP a day every single day, it STILL wouldn't cost you as much as buying the charm + box beforehand. (100GP per day x 90 days = 9kGP which is ~1.8kZC, not even as much as a box, let alone the charms) HOWEVER, at the end of that excruciating hunt....you still wouldn't have the charms/box of your own, and would keep having to borrow them for any future hunts you would be going on. So, in terms of one single hunt? I don't think it's the worst idea in the world. If you want to keep shinyhunting in the future? Maybe try and save up for it.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page