PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Exclusive Hunting for Dummies!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Exclusive Hunting for Dummies! >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Howdy! This is my first guide, so please bear with me. I'll try to make everything as clear as possible, but I'd love some feedback to improve it, especially if you have more ideas/tips/etc that were not included! :D This guide will be long-winded because it was written by me, and I am trying to explain everything as thoroughly as I can. It'll contain a lot of things you may already know, things that might be obvious to a lot of players, so don't feel obligated to read every single letter if you already know what I'm talking about! ESPECIALLY correct me if I say something that is incorrect! A lot of this info has been gathered by asking around and my own general observation, and I don't know if it's 100% factually accurate! And finally, my way is not the only way! Please don't feel like you HAVE to do things like I have recommended here, there isn't just One Way of hunting exclusives! If you want to try something different and if another method works for you, please, do so! This is just me explaining how I exclusive hunt, and hopefully will help those who have never hunted get some footing and learn what to expect when doing so! INDEX 1. Introduction 2. Preparation 3. Red Giga for Dummies 4. General Hunting Tips 5. General Funding Tips 6. TL;DR
all art in this guide is made by me :)
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page