PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ability to upgrade the daycare

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > ability to upgrade the daycare >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
No support, because A. the reasons Volixagarde went into and B: You think I only hatch 12 eggs a day?? I would go NUTS if I could only do 2 parties a day fjdsklafdjsl; Unless you're hunting an exclusive, variant, or some other pain-in-the-butt pokemon (pokemon esp. newbies that would struggle with hunting probably aren't hunting), you can use the shelter to obtain more eggs than your basic 6/12 from the Daycare. All eggs in the shelter come DIRECTLY from users breeding and releasing them. If you cannot find your eggs in the shelter, that means YOU need to breed your pokemon and release enough eggs into the shelter so you can find them. No one, with or without hypermode, is restricted from this method of breeding and hunting (and you CAN upgrade your shelter pass to allow you to get more adoptions!) "i could only adopt six eggs from the shelter (when in the game, you can get unlimited, from what i remember)." I am extraordinarily confused by this part. If you can only adopt 6 eggs from the shelter, there's a way to fix that: Shelter passes! You know, an upgrade to the amount of things you can adopt so you can hunt easier and get more-- wait.... Also, there is no way to get unlimited (free) adoptions. (if that..uh..is what you meant??) Shelter Pass [star] caps out at 127, and DCP, while technically infinite in use, get pretty pricey. I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding you, I'm just sort of confused at your reasoning and explanations in some parts ^^;;
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page