PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Display a symbol of some sort to designate banned users

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Display a symbol of some sort to designate banned users >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Wouldn't this go against the site rules?

QUOTE originally posted by Site Rules

5--Locked Members Locks are confidential, and you should NOT ask about someone else's account being Locked.
I really don't see why it's a necessity for us to know which users have had a lock imposed on them or not. This really seems unnecessary?? I'm sorry if I'm maybe interpreting this wrong, but I really don't see the use in knowing which users have been locked or not. I'm usually not a fan of "we cant add this because it'll make drama!!!!!" argument, since we have mods in place to handle that, but I really can't think of an outcome from this besides negative ones. Users can already talk about their own locks in private, again as said so in the rules, so if they need to be in touch with you they can do so by contacting you personally. I'm just really racking my brain trying to think of a situation where this is useful??
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page