PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Another Account Breach Incident

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

Wizarmon's AvatarWizarmon
Thanks so much for this announcement, and giving others a chance to help restore what was lost! Will the stolen 'mons on the involved account be moved to their rightful owners as well? Some of my fiance's most sentimental Pokemon are in their possession, and after scraping our chatlogs for links to their pokemon, we found many more of them were delta'd or wondertraded.
Methos's AvatarMethos

QUOTE originally posted by Wizarmon

Thanks so much for this announcement, and giving others a chance to help restore what was lost! Will the stolen 'mons on the involved account be moved to their rightful owners as well? Some of my fiance's most sentimental Pokemon are in their possession, and after scraping our chatlogs for links to their pokemon, we found many more of them were delta'd or wondertraded.
Please have your fiancee contact the Support Centre, and we'll work with them to return what we can. We want to make sure we verify identity and go over any account security issues before we return Pokemon to an account that's potentially still in someone else's hands.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
ChocoReine's AvatarChocoReine
Sorry to hear this happened! I found one of the WT'd shinies was with me, so I've sent a message to the mods. I hope the affected accounts can get back their precious Pokemon.
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
I got one of the mons through WT, but I already dped it not realizing that it was stolen. I feel terrible now ngl.
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu
transientday's Avatartransientday
I thought something was odd when I got a shiny Nidoran holding an item. Just reached out to hopefully get that little Nidoran back home where she belongs. I don't get why people enjoy taking these special pokemon and items from innocent players.
Personal best melan hunt: 35 eggs
Star Piece

Star Piece

Treasure

(: 0)

A red gem shard. It would sell for a very high price.

Sells for 4,900

Lv. 100 — +648,676
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
GoldenBeary's AvatarGoldenBeary
i really hope all effected are all right i'm glad i don't wondertrade or i probably would of evolved it
NaturalFaux's AvatarNaturalFaux
Oh man, no wonder I got a shiny through Wondertrade! That sucks for these hacked accounts! At least they'll be getting some back though
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I received a pretty valuable one in Wonder Trade and thought it seemed a bit generous and PM'd the sender - but hadn't heard back yet. Now I know why, and to report anything similar in the future, if I don't get a fairly quick response, just in case. Have already PM'd one of the listed mods, so one more will be going back 'home'.
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 9912 pts Current Shiny Hunt 14/1505 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Was the theif actually caught? If so you guys should implement an IP ban system so the culprit can't make more accounts on that IP. It'll keep the dirty rat from making more accounts and hacking more people.
Cassie42's AvatarCassie42
In retrospect, getting two albinos and one shiny through Wonder Trade in a single day should've raised some alarm bells in my head. Ooops! :/ I've sent a message to one of the mods, hopefully the affected Pokemon make their way back home soon! In my defense, this is my first holiday season since I've joined the site, and I assumed people were just trying to spread some holiday cheer. I've sent an albino of my own through Wonder Trade before, so I didn't even find it that suspicious ^^; Still, I should've noticed they all came from the same account.
Lv. 32 — 378 / 2,535
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceFlying
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
Lv. 32 — 1,888 / 2,535
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceFlying
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Avatar: Vee Noceda from The Owl House

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page