PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Another Account Breach Incident

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky
What about the Pokémon that have been DPed? Would it be possible to return those to their owners?
Avatar made for me by VanillaDemon of my OC. Made by angelatos! Sky; She/her; I am the kind of person to quote verbatim from Jane Eyre. Unprompted. In text conversations. Beware. ^^My first shiny hatched
beemo's Avatarbeemo
what a no-life freakin' weirdo.
I don’t have a signature.
AnimusArurra's AvatarAnimusArurra
random usles idea- if an accunt has been inactive for a long time- how about a Gmail be sent to confirm that's actually them (But you don't show Gmail.) I mean discord does it- it may be a bit annoying but if the hacker get's to the gamil... that's scary. (posts merged by staff)
Mementio Morri Unus Annus, we shall forget them not. Follow me for I will usher in a new world.
Chiro's AvatarChiro
I hope everyone who was stolen from got their beans back!

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon- Me!! Happy Early Pride Month! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
shi-no-ori's Avatarshi-no-ori
some peaple suck.....like alot but there seems to be only afew bad apples in my short time here ive seen nothing but kindness and happy wierdness :D
pfq is a drawing my mom made years back
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by StarlessSky

What about the Pokémon that have been DPed? Would it be possible to return those to their owners?
This one sadly requires more work. I suspect people don't keep track of Pokémon that were turned in for DP, so finding them is going to be next to improbable. Then there's the aspect of potentially having spent the DP of that turn-in already.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
GoldenBeary's AvatarGoldenBeary
what not again this is horrible I hope we can remove this hacker.
Again??? Bro this is starting to become a copy-crime lol
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Chiro's AvatarChiro
nahhh this hacker is wilddd-- i hope that we can get rid of this person >:/ there was a system error for me earlier and I thought that i was hacked, but I'm pretty sure I'm fine, as I only have a couple shinies.
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
its a shame to hear this has happened again. i wonder if the attention is what they want. not to say that staff are doing a bad job of handling this, i know you guys are doing the best you can, but are you able to track trades in and out of the affected accounts? would it all be possible to lock and privately message the breached accounts, and then pm accounts that may have received the stolen mon, or is that beyond the scale you guys could work on? (cause i know you guys are severely understaffed right now, good job for working on this as quick as possible despite everything)
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page