PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Another Account Breach Incident

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 567

Methos's AvatarMethos
Some of you may recall this account breach incident. Unfortunately, a similar incident has occurred over the past couple of days. The good news is that it was reported almost immediately and the account involved has been locked. The unfortunate news is that this was a particularly discourteous thief; in addition to the Pokémon and valuables that were stolen, they also chose to Wonder Trade any Shiny and Albino Pokémon from the breached accounts that they didn't want to keep for themselves. If you received a Shiny or Albino Pokémon through Wonder Trade in the last three days from any of the accounts listed below, and are willing to return them to the owner, please place the Pokémon in one of your Fields (not in your Trade Centre) and contact a Moderator (Setsuko and Suriya have volunteered as tribute to take point on this). Please include a link to the Pokémon in your message. The Moderator Team will manually return the Pokémon at that point without further action needed from you.

Affected Players

bromhamsam CherryClaw creepcandy Diterian Drellmere gannymede hitsujirou JohnnyCade7 JovenDios KitKatWitch Poochylover sugardr0p --Part 2 below-- Bugmilk caitlinpreachit chloeemarie chuchuflower emmy1ou kannacool Kirozane
21/Dec/2023: Unlike the previous account breach incident, we do not intend to reveal the usernames of the two accounts involved. Neither account belonged to the thief or thieves. Rather, they were logging in to someone else's inactive account to use as a patsy. The accounts are thus additional victims rather than the actual perpetrators. 19/Dec/2023 00:37:30: Added a "part 2" in the list of affected players as it appears another round of accounts were breached. Thankfully the userbase has been alert; we appreciate the watchfulness! 16/Dec/2023 07:38:02: Added an additional affected player who was missed. I am also going to take this chance to remind everyone that PokéFarm has a 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) option that will add another layer of security to your accounts and hopefully prevent an issue like this from happening to you.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
BrothyBear's AvatarBrothyBear
Of All Possible Games to Do that In Why this One? People are Weird
Lv. 100 — +4,691,617
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 98%
Lonely nature
Lv. 100 — +9,684,547
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Shiny/Albino Joint Shop With RetroGamer!
Hoping all affected users are alright 🙏 I do wonder, why pokefarm of all places though???
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.
Oh no, not again, that's sad =( I had the 2FA enabled but disabled it because I was lazy...sufficed to say, I have enabled it again
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
Terrible!! I'm glad it was stopped quickly at least!!
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
WEREG0TH's AvatarWEREG0TH
is there anything bad about returning the shinies/albinos on our own, just in case? i'd be happy to do that instead to make less work for everyone in the long run!
despacito 10 hours
252/503
361/503
casual doggy collections
credit
Background from official pokemon anime Icon by RoniMaruto of pokesona :3 F2U code by Gumshoe
Methos's AvatarMethos

QUOTE originally posted by WEREG0TH

is there anything bad about returning the shinies/albinos on our own, just in case? i'd be happy to do that instead to make less work for everyone in the long run!
It tends to be inactive accounts that are breached in this manner, meaning the player is not immediately available to accept your trades.
Oh, darn it! I got an albino from one of these guys, it had an everstone, and I took it off and evolved it 'cause I assumed it was given to me out of kindness... What a shame.
PFP by myself. moi-même. atashi. etc. I was in the Haçienda and this girl said to me, 'Are you New Ordering yet?' like it was some sort of flippin' disease. As if you come down with New Order. -Gillian Gilbert
Thankfully (?) I don't have any of them, though I really do hope they all get returned! Thank you for the transparency on the matter as well.
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Gigavolt Havoc for April:
Score: 0
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt
vurren's Avatarvurren
and here I thought I was just really lucky getting four shinies in one day @_@ I should have noticed something was up but I thought it was some sort of holiday goodwill

Vurren | It/They | 23

#1 carnivine fan and objectmon defender
Website (13+) JournalArt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon from SuMo Pokeani Signature Pagedoll @Bounbun PMD:E Carnivine Gifs from PMD Sprite Repository

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page