PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ORAS Mega Stone pre-order!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 567

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
There's a lot of excitement for ORAS and for good reason! Among many new things are, of course, a nice selection of new Mega Evolutions. So to prepare for this, the Mega Evolutions have been added to PFQ. You can now pre-order ORAS Mega Stones! The page for doing so is located here. Note that this is a spoiler-free pre-order system! Please DO NOT reveal information on these Mega Stones until the release date. For information, check out that link because there's no spoilers there by default - you have to manually activate them, so it's safe for people who don't want spoilers to go look. There are currently 22 Mega Evolutions to choose from. Which ones will you pick?
These Mega Stones will be placed in your KEY ITEMS category. This is important! By being there, they cannot be given to Pokémon, and therefore cannot be used, traded or spoiled for innocent passers-by. The date for the big ORAS reveal on PFQ is DECEMBER 1ST! On this date, the Mega Stones will be moved to the Mega Stones category and become usable. On this day pre-orders will close, and the Mega Stones will be added to Treasure Boxes. Please note that Mega Stone names are subject to change, since many have not had the stone's name revealed yet and I've therefore had to guess.
I hope you enjoy this special promotion!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Moriiarty's AvatarMoriiarty
master.pngs.png
Oh, this is awesome! I bought/pre-ordered two, but I may buy some of the other ones later :3
“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” -George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
I'm gonna try and buy em all by Sunday night Thanks for doing this
My Face Is Printed In Braille On The Desk
I only need 768 Ice Gems for my next badge!
My Type Race Score This Month is 0
Always after Riolu and Crabrawler, lemme know what you want for some. BenjiJ (Rookie) art made by CatEnergetic, for my use only.
KeepsakeKey's AvatarKeepsakeKey
champion.pngd.png
I bought three! I haven't been following the hype and stuff for the game, so I had to google to find out which ones there were. >o< There's some really good ones. I only wish I could get more than I did. :'p
Journal || Shop Name's Ashley, 21 years old. The first post of my journal has a wide range of my interests, including books, movies, tv shows, comics, and games. Feel free to shoot me a message to chat about one of them! Avatar is Tim Drake, by DC Comics.
I was only able to get one, but I did get the one I'd been aiming for at the early bird special price so I'm very content! <3 Thank you for the awesome sale! ^^
Art By Pon3Splash of MY OC, made on a cellphone, sent via facebook, and colored by me. Proof: X XX XXX Just call me Yuki.❅ "In this shook-up, twisted world, I'm gradually growing transparent and vanishing Don’t look for me; don't look at me" - Unravel by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure
I just unlocked em all There's two on there that kinda shocked me XD
This is awesome niet, thank you. Now if only I had money or zc.
SG-1's AvatarSG-1
senior.png
If I had money I would so buy the Legendary ones I really hate being unable to get them. Want the Pretty Grass Dragon to if I could. (No names so there wont be spoilers)
Maya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMaya
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
All. Over. This. Makes up for being unable to figure out M*******. Shopping spreeeee!
Nothing is impossible - improbable, unlikely, but never impossible. Avvie by Me! <3
Karai's AvatarKarai
ultra.pngc.png
Bought the ones I wanted :)
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page