PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟✨S/A/M & Hunt Spots | Summons | Dittos | Pairs✨🌟

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 273274275276277··· 279280281

Blue's AvatarBlue
My offer: 10,000GP For your: Shiny Delta Ditto #S1
You can find my trade thread here: Summons, Shinies, Albinos, Breeding Pairs and Gem Swaps UFT! Avatar by Mewtitti - Free to Use
AriDae's AvatarAriDae

QUOTE originally posted by Blue

My offer: 10,000GP For your: Shiny Delta Ditto #S1
I accept! I will set up the trade. Thank you!
Avatar by me/animated by Silver.

QUOTE originally posted by AriDae

QUOTE originally posted by SilverSnowball

OOOUH,, HELLO!! can i snag these two sweethearts from you for 80 gp and 16 zc?? /pos https://pokefarm.com/summary/18x9r https://pokefarm.com/summary/1n3fW
Hello, I ask that you please revisit the trading thread rules, and if you can please refrain from using short text. The only things I know pos to be is point of sale, and the other is not appropriate for this site. o_O
I apologize for you thinking thats what i said but it's a tonetag-- not trying to be rude at all, of course-- but it means positive, when i use 'short text' (not really short text, its a tone indicator so other neurodivergent/general people who also need them can tell what tone i'm using) because its especially difficult here, othet then that, no worries at all! i'll keep it in mind.
" My babies, My babies, You're my babies say it to me..<3 "
AriDae's AvatarAriDae

OOOUH,, HELLO!! can i snag these two sweethearts from you for 80 gp and 16 zc?? /pos https://pokefarm.com/summary/18x9r https://pokefarm.com/summary/1n3fW
Hello, I ask that you please revisit the trading thread rules, and if you can please refrain from using short text. The only things I know pos to be is point of sale, and the other is not appropriate for this site. o_O
I apologize for you thinking thats what i said but it's a tonetag-- not trying to be rude at all, of course-- but it means positive, when i use 'short text' (not really short text, its a tone indicator so other neurodivergent/general people who also need them can tell what tone i'm using) because its especially difficult here, othet then that, no worries at all! i'll keep it in mind.
Oh, no, I did not think that of you at all! I just had no idea what you meant as that kind of thing is something I've never seen before. So sorry to make you feel that I may have taken it in a negative way. If you are still wanting the mons, please feel free to revisit any rules requesting them, including use of the proper form. Thanks!
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
My offer: my 3 v. medals and 1 wishing star For your: 4 magma stones, market shows it's super close so up to you
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi

Oh, no, I did not think that of you at all! I just had no idea what you meant as that kind of thing is something I've never seen before. So sorry to make you feel that I may have taken it in a negative way. If you are still wanting the mons, please feel free to revisit any rules requesting them, including use of the proper form. Thanks!
its completely fine, also yeah!! i still want them dw!!:3 My Offer; my 160 gp For your ; 2 alb. drowzee p.s, extra note- not entirely changing offer, can no longer offer mixed payment via both gp AND zc, but still able to pay with Gold poke, (reason being short notice with my friend's birthday. made sure to be able to afford paying for the pokemon i offered for, just by halfly different means with both parts of payment consisting of only gp as for right now.)
idiot's Avataridiot
I would like to buy your melan gengar for a mix of all 3 currencies c:
Score: 1176
AriDae's AvatarAriDae

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneMandii

My offer: my 3 v. medals and 1 wishing star For your: 4 magma stones, market shows it's super close so up to you
I accept! I will set up the trade. Thank you!

its completely fine, also yeah!! i still want them dw!!:3 My Offer; my 160 gp For your ; 2 alb. drowzee p.s, extra note- not entirely changing offer, can no longer offer mixed payment via both gp AND zc, but still able to pay with Gold poke, (reason being short notice with my friend's birthday. made sure to be able to afford paying for the pokemon i offered for, just by halfly different means with both parts of payment consisting of only gp as for right now.)
I accept! I will set up the trade and gift the other after the counteroffer. Thank you!

QUOTE originally posted by poopyz

I would like to buy your melan gengar for a mix of all 3 currencies c:
Hi there! In post one, there is a form in the rules section that should be used for requests. Would you mind please filling that out and stating your exact offer for the currency you will be offering? I cannot accept your offer without knowing this information. I will be waiting for your form request with the missing information. ^_^
idiot's Avataridiot
here my offer: 1900000 credits, 2450 gp, and 130zc. Divided and added, it's 1000 zc. for your: melan mega gengar
AriDae's AvatarAriDae

QUOTE originally posted by poopyz

here my offer: 1900000 credits, 2450 gp, and 130zc. Divided and added, it's 1000 zc. for your: melan mega gengar
Perfect, I accept! I will set up the trade. Thank you!

Pages: 123··· 273274275276277··· 279280281

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page