PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trick or Treat!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

Coiffwaff's AvatarCoiffwaff
elite.png
What a fun event! Finally managed to find all the different candies. When being tricked once I also saw a pretty interesting looking legendary Pokémon. I'm not sure if I was supposed to see him!
Credit
PrincessRoxy's AvatarPrincessRoxy
champion.pnge+.png
I don't know about you guys but i found all the candies within the first 30 minutes of the event x3
Avatar credit goes to my friend Furret, Permission to use it is found Here!
Bladeporeon's AvatarBladeporeon
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Caitlin Panthera

I got all the candy and found "it" but nothing happened. I have zero clue what is going on exactly, so hopefully I didn't blow it.
Lucky you, I've only had the screen darken three times (and I refreshed over the first one, figured it was just an Easter egg Niet programmed for Halloween atmosphere), and out of the other two dark screens, they were both Pokemon. The same Pokemon, at that. How ARE you guys getting the candy and Pokemon to appear so dang QUICKLY? @_@ As much as I appreciate the effort to make a Halloween event for everyone, this one is...I'm going to get so much hate for this comment...too confusing. At least, that's what I think. But really, you can see why: What are we even supposed to DO? I've heard things about the Pokemon anime, some Pokemon that are completely unrelated and a new Pokemon, but the way the info is presented to us is, unfortunately, convoluted. I am not saying it should be easy; by no means am I saying that! I am saying, however, that it should be easier! Not flat-out easy. Easier than it is. Maybe it's just me being cynical. Maybe it's because I just woke up an hour ago or so. In any case, I still want to thank the staff for putting this together. =)
* Superhero Vaporeon at your service! Now with Slurpuff sidekick! * Avatar is of my NEW fursuit, made by Katsudoggo!
wolfspirit's Avatarwolfspirit
elite.png
I've had all the candy for a while so I'm just waiting patiently for the prizes to be given out tomorrow or the next day :p. I haven't seen "it" yet so I'm pretty excited for that, but what I REALLY want to know is what the mysterious thing is in addition to all the cool stuff I've already found. Hope I don't miss it because I had to do something special to get/see it!
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
grandmaster.pnge+.png
This is fun. I found almost all the candies so I wonder what will happen next? Thankx for the cool halloween thingee.
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Chimchar18's AvatarChimchar18
senior.pnge.png
This proves that pokefarm is a mystery.:D......Still can't find the answer,;-;
made by unity100
made by wolfofpropecys
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
retiredstaff.pngchampion.pngd.png
Can we make this really clear? PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL FOR OTHERS! No hints, no spoilers. If we see you doing this then we will erase your post. It's not fair on others you know? And you're spoiling the game and the secrets. Stop. If someone PMs you asking about something related to what's been added today then say nothing. Thank you~
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu
ace.pnge.png
This event is pretty awesome! I had no idea what happened on the first dark page XD.
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
KodaMotoi's AvatarKodaMotoi
champion.png

QUOTE originally posted by Vajra

Lucky you, I've only had the screen darken three times (and I refreshed over the first one, figured it was just an Easter egg Niet programmed for Halloween atmosphere), and out of the other two dark screens, they were both Pokemon. The same Pokemon, at that. How ARE you guys getting the candy and Pokemon to appear so dang QUICKLY? @_@ As much as I appreciate the effort to make a Halloween event for everyone, this one is...I'm going to get so much hate for this comment...too confusing. At least, that's what I think. But really, you can see why: What are we even supposed to DO? I've heard things about the Pokemon anime, some Pokemon that are completely unrelated and a new Pokemon, but the way the info is presented to us is, unfortunately, convoluted. I am not saying it should be easy; by no means am I saying that! I am saying, however, that it should be easier! Not flat-out easy. Easier than it is. Maybe it's just me being cynical. Maybe it's because I just woke up an hour ago or so. In any case, I still want to thank the staff for putting this together. =)
How exactly is it confusing, or even hard? All of the necessary information is explained in the first post of this announcement. Granted, it's all based on luck, but the event itself is incredibly easy to figure out and get into. To make it easier would to to just HAND OUT candy for X-amount of interactions or whatever, which would remove the appeal of the whole Trick or Treat aspect that is going on. Again, everything that you need to do for the event is explained in the opening post.
Avatar art made by me, a cropped version of a larger art piece
Meu's AvatarMeu
arceus.pngs.png
KodaMotoi: Pretty sure they're talking about the new Pokémon that's been added, and I've been scratching my head over it as well as there appear to be no clues to go on.
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page