PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trick or Treat!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 9101112131415

wait, i have a question: what does it mean when the "trick" pokemon changes? it happens to me a lot of time, ex when i saw pokemon A, when im clicking it, it changes to pokemon b... is it normal?
Is there a way that you can be sure you have them all? Because I think I have, but I accidentally closed the window when the last one came up...
~ Avatar made by me ~
KittyRaver's AvatarKittyRaver
collector.png
O.o It looks awesome. Curious, anyone know if getting it is possible?
ChainedDemon's AvatarChainedDemon
ace.png
Woot, finally got the last piece of candy. Found many ghost types though. Edit: Found a ghost after posting that.
Gøddest's AvatarGøddest
champion.pngc.png
I think I know what the prize is...... Just look at someone's something :P I won't spoil that
"I wonder if I would also end up acting like that if I was faced with a weak opponent"
Adken's AvatarAdken
superior.png
I think there might be two.
"We're doing this, man." >Dragons< "We're making this happen."
iZoura's AvatariZoura
grandmaster.pngd.png
Ooh, the light effect reminds me of the fighting gym in pokemon RSE, whenever you beat a trainer, the light shows more space :P What a neat effect there Niet ! Loving it so much <3
Collecting Naïve Pokemon <3 Currently Collecting -
Thunder Feather
0 / 300 Avatar made by me
TyzerLouise's AvatarTyzerLouise
ultra.pnge.png
I can't seem to get it to work...but I am on a tablet :( don't have a desktop.
KirØzey's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKirØzey
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
I feel like I blew the chance to get the spooky new thingy because, I saw it like with the normal ghost poke'mon but I didn't have all the candy yet but I did click on it. Probably wouldn't work anyways since I needed all the candy to "summon" it. = w= The spot light reminds me of that luigi haunted mansion thing with the flash light. Even though I never played it but I watched people play it. Or it makes me think of the spot lights coming out and searching for a prisoner when they escape. lol. It's hard to click when all you think about is "Is it going to show up? Is it hiding on this page? This one? How about this one?" and so I have to click in 10 page spurts. xD Now a race to see who gets the first shiny version of it
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
I got all the candy and found "it" but nothing happened. I have zero clue what is going on exactly, so hopefully I didn't blow it.
Love Is Love ♂ + ♂ = ♥ ♀ + ♀ = ♥ ♀ + ♂ = ♥ put this on your signature if you agree The ultimate perfection, is imperfection ♥ put this on your signature if you agree

Pages: 123··· 9101112131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page