PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Scale Type Race points based on egg EXP

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Joshua Kiryu's AvatarJoshua Kiryu
If exp was the major thing that gives advantage, then teams like normal and fairy would be higher ranked. Steel is also a difficult type to hatch yet its doing quite well. The basis for this argument seems pretty flawed
100/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 4.03%
Parafox's AvatarParafox
The event has only just started and we're already discussing changes? Why can't we at least wait until this very first race is over before we start complaining? But if you really want to talk about "fairness" let's go down this route to the very end and say this: To be completly fair, no bonuses whatsoever should work for this event. No HM, no badges, no V-Wave, not even a PotD. And when we've done that, we count points according to EXP. Because that'd be totally fair. :| There's a good amount of randomness in this event the way it is now. In my opinoin that's something great: it makes the end of this unpredictable! As for now I wouldn't change a single thing about this!
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04
Wrong, steel us not hard to hatch, as it has Togedemaru, a 2k egg, and a lot of the team, including myself is hunting them
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Looking at the scores, we can clearly see that there is absolutely no correlation between "smallest EXP to hatch an Egg of that type" and "score for that Team". Moving to Rejected.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page