PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kirozey's World of Wonder

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 282930

KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Hot onion incoming: I don't understand why parents don't want their kids wearing masks to school. Why not? Do you want them to get virus germs? That's what it sounds like to me. :m If they have a valid reason and fully vaccinated them maybay allowed to not wear a mask. It's not over yet just because there's something to help protect yourself. My nephew got the vaccine and he got sick still. Now I say that but, I don't know if he wears a mask to school or not. I hope he does because, I don't trust other people with keeping their germy kids at home....for that reason. I want to go out but I'm wearing a mask even if I look stupid with everyone else not wearing one. I still haven't been out since before it all started over here. It was just discovered in China at the time and 2 or 3 people had it. Which you know, just because they found 3 people with the virus doesn't mean there wasn't more. Why am I ranting about this again? I don't know. Probably to distract myself from my other ear being infected now and I haven't spent more than 30 minutes with art, LOL. I got three new things to work on besides my own and orders that are probably not even valid anymore. I go to PM them about their order being and they go "who?" 😂o O (😭) I'm too old and slow for this. Someone please rise up and take the torch. It has to be done right with love, care and quality....also free with tips accepted but not necessary. Please thank you, Grandma Rozey~
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
A few things happened since last entry but maybe later or next time. Nothing bad for once. So, I got this new bed. It's strange. It's actually new and not handed down from someone who lightly used it like the mattresses I usually get. The problems I have: 1. Too tall. (might be shorter if I take the old box spring out. Might take it down some inches) 2. It's blocking the outlet because of [see reason #1] 3. It's kind of too soft? I think I'm used to a more hard, firm or stiff mattress so anything that's soft and nice like this it doesn't feel like mine. "sorry I'm used to sleeping on slates of rock like my floor. " 4. WORST OF ALL- it's too comfy and I don't want to get off of it. LOL. I wonder how long it's going to stay nice. Cats are very banned from the bed until I stop enjoying it as much. So probably two weeks for my butt to break it in. I had to put plush blankets back in my closet since I didn't need them anymore or they didn't go on well since the mattress is fluff rounded instead of like a flat rectangle I was sleeping on. It's still a twin but it seems smaller because it's soft cornered and not stiff cornered. This is nice and all but I still want my futon. It's no futon but it's nice. It's still on the floor technically but it's almost 2 feet from the floor. I'm used to rolling or sliding off the bed, now I have to put a leg out unless I want to eat the floor, rofl. I think that's about it. Getting that old mattress was like dragging dead weightNero all the way to the woods until my step dad finds time to take it to the dump or find someone with a permit to take care of it for us. And then they wonder why people dump, smh. I could always take it apart like I did with the other one. I need a lot angy energy to do that again like I did last time. That was the only thing fueling me tearing it apart. Frustrated by sleeping on a disgusting bed while everyone else got to sleep on a nice, soft, not stinky bed that didn't stab them with a spring... While I was dealing with that every day. The one I was sleeping on before this one was under the disgusting one. It was still gross but had a better side so, I didn't screw myself over on that implosion of rage. Aight that's all. Dinner is done and so is this entry. I go sleep now. u wu/) Unless Tony keeps me up until he goes to bed like always, smh. I'm such a sucker
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
I'm having a giggle right now because my mom was talking about how she didn't want a tower fan because they cost so much. But after having to hunt me down another cheapish one she started looking at other ones and now she wants to try mine out when it gets here, lol. I told her they're pretty good and last almost 10 years from the ones I've had that survived the cats running around and bumping into it, knocking it over. Kind of stinky to clean but they don't get dirty that easy. She doesn't have cats in her room all the time like I do. So I think it could work for her as long as my nephew isn't an idiot and break it somehow....he needs to stop that. He broke the ceiling fan somehow and messed up her TV in there that I had to slap some things to tell it to stop it. My poor mom. 😔 I recently had my last tower fan die. I think I got it around 2014. It was about to get thrown out a couple of years ago but after actually cleaning it, it worked fine again. I had a older one before that took effort to get it going. After getting it started it actually still worked and better than that one. I sadly had to put that one out its misery since it stopped working and I couldn't tell if it was dust or smoke that poofed out of it but decided to take it apart and kiss it goodbye. I took the last one apart too. It's actually kind of fun to take it apart. Only town side is the dust and screws I'm tempted to hoard....okay I did keep them but only because they looked brand new so hoping they will be of use sooner or later. Everything else was kind of gross so it went bye-bye. Either way, I hope this new one will last me a long time too. It looks like the one I just had but it has a remote it seems. I can't remember what the fan brand was. I don't think it's the same though. I never ordered a tower fan online but this seems to have given me a had impression. I rather get one in person next time, smh. Amazon is suppose to be superior online shopping place yet they failed to tell us it was out of stock til 2 - 3 days later after delaying it. So, we looked on Wal-mart and they actually already got it close to shipping right after it was ordered. I wouldn't mind it being delayed until tomorrow because it's very much flooding weather today. I rather not have them get worried about getting stuck. If they pulled in, took one look at the flooded yard, and took off I wouldn't blame them. There's always tomorrow. As long as they don't get stuck and the fan exists I'm okay with waiting. u wu I gotta get off my phone data now and get art done....maybe a little more party hatching then I go back to art on slow internet. I might post them here before I show them in the factory...maybay. Hint is: spooky and :)
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Here's my confession...hot and fresh out of the kitchen. I painted the Mona Lisa. That's right...it was meee. 👩‍🎨 Context: "Draw a circle. Draw a square around the circle. Now draw a triangle in the circle- and there you have it. The Mona Lisa." Yes I am a comedian, please laugh, thank you.
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
"I wonder what would happen if I drew over a picture of myself..."
I gave up on the rest like "nevermind I don't want to" Lmao. Didn't even draw the shirt either. Smh. Why do I look better this way than I really am? No I'm not showing the original one. I have to come back in here and see myself potato face every time. Just... Bruh. Why can't I look like this in real life? Maybe I wouldn't be so single. 😫 - that moment when you're about to pass out so you didn't notice your mistakes 😒
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
I might mess around and stealcollect Palkia's lustrous orbs. Then I will be sitting there like: I don't like the shiny. I like the albino (old and new) and melan (old and new). So that's why I got the funny idea. No idea how good I'm going to be with doing this. I have some spare summons on me right now but, I don't know if I could swap Arce' floot for like, 2 or 4 orbs....I dunno my brain said it was worth that much, rofl. I think I still have a music box too. I rarely get different summons. I swear I always get like, Vicitini, statues or idols. We'll see. For now, humor me and look at the foony picture I made in like, 30 minutes. yet I can't finish a single art order
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
I liked it better when you gave the totem sticker packs to pokemon and they changed their forme. I could preview it on them before I can commit to it or get the dex now so I can keep arceus rank without having to look to buy the special of it or look for someone dexing it. I feel like a burden having to ask someone for the dex when other people want it too. #JustSayingOutOfAnxiety [And that's all you needed to know from this post. Continue if you want to read as I whine] Now I can't offer some them as dexes. Now I have to lose out on boxes just to do stickers. How dare they. The ones that are still effected by that are going to keep the stickers. Unless I can finally pick who gets to be totem while the rest either don't change forme in to totems. I like that Skyrim feature. Just do a Todd and don't fix it. It wasn't hurting anyone from what I saw. Nobody was complaining. I was tempted to buy more sticker packs for them to hold but now I don't want to. Unless I buy them anyways to be lazy. I don't know. People probably will actually buy them now other than because they missed the event. "Hey what happen to you offering those dexes?" - Makes a sad gesture at the post about it as I weep in silence
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
I don't like kids but blood related ones can be an exception....like my niece sometimes. I forget she's like a parrot and will mimic you the best she can. The things she's been mimicking me of: - Whispering I do this when I don't feel like speaking at full volume (which I often don't since I don't talk) I whisper something to her and she does it back. - Tip toeing I do this to sneak away..then she tries to do it behind me. - Shuffle walking. I do it to get around her/cats, she also tries to do this following me looking at her feet to match mine. - How I wave...Like this: She waves like that to me and doesn't stop or gets upset if I don't do it back now. 🤣 "Wasn't my attention as an awkward person but, it works" My mom says she only does that with me which makes it more funny. Same with checking if you have paint on your nails and then she has to touch them to say what color they all are before you're free to go. Lots of other things she sees me do and tries to "help". Like feeding the cats, cleaning the litter boxes, watering my plants and tending to those. Only thing I see her copy from her parents and brother is screaming and crying; nothing good. LOL That's all I wanted to slap in here. Aight, bai.
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
I don't always know what I want...but when I do. [50 items have been added to your cart, check out?] I almost hatched all the eggs I could minus the pokefarm and legendary ones. I'm too poor for that. I did hatch some random ones though. Normal ones I had left: Wynaut Happiny Roggenrola Fomantis Dhelmise Sinistea Falinks Arctozolt Dracovish Arctovish Exclusives: Lunupine Blophin Orkit Faemueno (of course I did) Wagell Gosold Impyre Searene Solynx Ardik Boxaby Taiveret Flarbat Hydrark Gragon. I didn't have the incenses. :m Couldn't find the weird fish-dino-birb in the shelter. Tried to breed the others in the shelter but, bad pairs. Bad luck. Also had Ditto left obviously. They hiding from me or Holly is hoarding them again. Legends I summoned: Entei Thundurus (Egg giver was shiny) Phione I forget what else I was going to mention. -thonk- I need to go to sleep instead of taking 2 or 3 hour impulse "naps", smh
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Thinking about that one time my oldest sister made me steal my brother's Nightmare Before Christmas CD just so she could have the songs on her iTunes and then burn me a copy 15 years ago. Me and my brother were sharing this room together so I had access to his stuff is why she made me do it. Worst and best part is my brother didn't notice because he was always playing Ozzy CDs instead. After my sister was done with it I slipped it back into his CD case when he was sleeping. Also thinking about that time I put make up on him while he was asleep but woke up like nothing was wrong. Still don't know how he stay asleep while I was doing that and giggling.

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page