PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Kirozey's World of Wonder

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Kirozey's World of Wonder >

KirØzey's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKirØzey
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
I don't always know what I want...but when I do. [50 items have been added to your cart, check out?] I almost hatched all the eggs I could minus the pokefarm and legendary ones. I'm too poor for that. I did hatch some random ones though. Normal ones I had left: Wynaut Happiny Roggenrola Fomantis Dhelmise Sinistea Falinks Arctozolt Dracovish Arctovish Exclusives: Lunupine Blophin Orkit Faemueno (of course I did) Wagell Gosold Impyre Searene Solynx Ardik Boxaby Taiveret Flarbat Hydrark Gragon. I didn't have the incenses. :m Couldn't find the weird fish-dino-birb in the shelter. Tried to breed the others in the shelter but, bad pairs. Bad luck. Also had Ditto left obviously. They hiding from me or Holly is hoarding them again. Legends I summoned: Entei Thundurus (Egg giver was shiny) Phione I forget what else I was going to mention. -thonk- I need to go to sleep instead of taking 2 or 3 hour impulse "naps", smh
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page