PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Pokemon Showcase!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 150151152

Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
Babies ;w;
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Somebody gifted me this lovely boy. The color actualy matches the pokemon. Maybe I could give the rock deltas another chance, as long the color of the pokemon actually matches.
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
Bloodmagick's AvatarBloodmagick
And my collection is officially complete!
avatar is a pic of something I sculpted selling 6iv Pokémon
Bloodbank's AvatarBloodbank
decided to delta an espurr sad its not a shiny or albino but i like electric delta
Avatar is of my Pokesona, Naozumi. Credits to Hajime Hinata for the amazing art! / genderfluid & bisexual borkers by lepedi on dA! missing dex
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Just hatched this Magikarp. I like how the black aura goes with it. Then again, black goes with everything.
DADDi's AvatarDADDi
Ooh! I hatched my first delta today and she's my favorite type! What luck! A pretty stubborn girl ♡
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Hoenn's AvatarHoenn
the duo is complete. a dark delta shiny was exactly what i was hoping for, i'm glad that i was able to make the most of the v-wave.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by Buck

the duo is complete. a dark delta shiny was exactly what i was hoping for, i'm glad that i was able to make the most of the v-wave.
Oh my god, those two are absolutely perfect. Even opposite genders. Even the natures (timid/rash) seem like they're directly opposite. That's just awesome.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
jExSPectral's AvatarjExSPectral

QUOTE originally posted by Buck

Congrats! They look great.
Sinistea Base by conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Cosmog colors from conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Avatar art by me sprites edited by HorrorGal13
Hoenn's AvatarHoenn
@gladion you know, i hadn't considered it from that angle before. but now that you've said it, i can't unsee it. they're brother and sister. i'm having a hard time coming up with the boy's name; ideally, it would compliment yūrei's name... or directly contradict it, since they're opposite in nature. @jexen thank you! now that i've got the dark delta i was looking for, i can stop begging people for delta points, haha.

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 150151152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page