PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Pokemon Showcase!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 150151152

Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
This was the first time I used my delta pints and I got this eletric Paras: The glow for some reasons goes with my little Paras. I really wanted was a eletric Deoxys, as I have a eletric Deoxys card in its speed forme, but I didn't have close to the delta points for it. Other than that, I like the glow on deltas. Makes them stand out much more than just the delta symbol
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
With as long as Deltas have been around, I doubt she's the first of her kind BUT she's my first Delta. Favourite nature and everything! Her Delta Mew sibling will be here tomorrow <3 EDIT!: Her Delta Mew sister has hatched.
I use to delta, just enough for complete evo-lines from my hunts...but I sort of stopped doing it eventually with shorter hunts.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
My beautiful expensive child *-* The steel aura is perfect for her pale colours ^~^
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
KAKarma's AvatarKAKarma
Bet you can't imagine my suprise hatching this fella. I wasn't even aiming for any delta species really I just wantd to use up my points I had and got this.
302/350
654/2100
1951/3200
Collecting the above.
Mewsona's AvatarMewsona
Here' the first delta I hatched myself. I love him! (I'll evolve him into a midday) note to self: make a journal entry about him lol.
rijker's Avatarrijker
just bought this girl; i couldn't resist when i saw her. cx the ground delta glow goes so nicely with her colors, and i love alolan raichu's sprite. now i just need to think of a new name! @KAKarma - congrats!
selling many items! summons, mega stones, and more!
* pkmn swap shop - offering multiple ditto and albino pokemon! * activity may be sporadic due to school.
avatar is offical dreamworld artwork ; cosmog sprite by pfq staff
Hod, the Norse god(dess, in this case) of all things dark and cold. I just came out of my Almighty Johnsons phase, dontjudgeme.
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
This was the first delta I ever hatched ~ About a week after delta were released. I know he's not the first delta shooting star, but im pretty sure he's the first delta dark shooting star. Hatched this guy in october. No idea if he's the first to anything Also I hatched these three a couple days after my shooting star ~ I wonder if delta charged eggs are still delta when released and then adopted from the shelter. I know this thread is just for showcase but if anyone has UFT Delta eevees please PM me~ ... ive tried making trading threads and it didnt work
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
milo.bread's Avatarmilo.bread
my first hatched shiny delta (also my first hatched shiny taiveret in general) and first bought shiny delta ive yet to hatch/buy any a/m deltas ! or any shiny delta natu for that matter (despite hatching 22 delta natu at this point www) well, I can keep hoping for a delta melan- ///dropkicked by s*lly

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 150151152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page