PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Pokemon Showcase!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 110111112113114··· 150151152

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Will ya look at that. May not have discovered albino or shiny; may not even have the first Delta Zigs - but I might have the first Delta Albino Zig, and that's an accomplishment in itself! (Unless told otherwise, of course.)
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
BlankSmile's AvatarBlankSmile
I love her so much ahhh! I'm so lucky today was a dragon V-wave day ♥ I'm still going to delta more eggs because I just love the line so much ;;
FIGURE.09's AvatarFIGURE.09
i wasn't trying for an albino hello?? never thought i'd hatch a special delta with one of my favorite types (': here's a screenshot the second he hatched :
zeb | 19 | | ceo of waffles actively hoarding and
score : 0

avatar and sprite by me for my use only!
Rylee's AvatarRylee
This is my second delta shiny!! I get ground deltas all the time lol. she'll probably become a gorebyss or stay a clamperl!
S/A/D/Summon Shop | Adopt Shop | Journal avatar drawn by me
Kittompera's AvatarKittompera
Hatched her yesterday. I was trying for a dragon delta female (got a few males), but I think the blue will go well with Salazzle's colours
Want some free art? Vist The Shokit's Sketchy Trailer! PFP by me! Get a similar one from my art shop ^-^
DreamyMoon's AvatarDreamyMoon
Found this baby in the shelter <3 I absolutely love the hat line. She ain't shiny or anything, but I love her just as much!
41/200
Vio99's AvatarVio99

QUOTE originally posted by Vivixian

Found this baby in the shelter <3 I absolutely love the hat line. She ain't shiny or anything, but I love her just as much!
we have friends here x3 found in shelter too EDIT: another bab here!!
Somebody has been releasing a lot of delta hats into the shelter! So far I have found Dark, Dragon, Fairy, Fighting, Fire, Ground and Rock types. My favourite so far is the Dragon one! I also found these cuties in the shelter too: I never really planned on collecting Deltas, but goodness I'm starting to fall for these auras.
Sprites made by sorax
I use tooltips to provide credit to anything I post. Exception is any Pokemon GIFs which will be from either the anime or the games. Want to listen to some Instrumentals while you are clicking? Check out my Spotify Playlists! My PokeFarm LivingDex Spreadsheet
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Gilded's AvatarGilded
Ay, (almost) same hat E: Decided to spoil myself by mega evo'ng some more deltas
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Pages: 123··· 110111112113114··· 150151152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page